TD3306

What color is your pauldron?  

95 members have voted

1. 1.

• Orange
    • White
    • Black
    • Gray

but the paldarons do have meaning of rank.

Actually there is no proof of any of this in the original film. That was added much later, and there are at least two different interpretations.

Not to mention my own that they are not rank related at all (notice that pauldrons in the NT are not rank related?).

Please, let's not open this again. :-p

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're for clone troopers actually IIRC - were never seen on a TK/TD.

I have a black but would like to get an orange to mix it up. If anyone ever wants to sell their orange in the next month or so, ping me first, else it's off to Got*Armor I go.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently have/use orange but am looking to get a grey to go with my soon to be had dewback prod.

Please, please go white and don't help proliferate the idiocy of Kenner. There is no grey pauldron. They simply got it wrong.

Still,it is your suit so do what ever makes you happy but at least keep that in mind.

What do I choose if I have all four colors? I have black, gray, white and orange, and I really like all of them just about equally. I wear the orange one the least, as I have only worn it once since I've had my armor (five months).

I'll fall in ranks behind BraksBuddy!!

As far as I'm concerned, there's only three recognized pauldron colors and I own all THREE.

I wear my black pauldron the most because my hero TK-1666 wears black!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mine is orange. The move a long trooper is my number one . I got the pauldron we all have... But i was not ok whit it. So i cut of the black, because its too short. Its has to go about 2 cm longer down the orange piece, and more buffy in the filling. So got it made like it should look, in a shop.

Here is our home page. http://www.nordicgarrison.net/gallery/2006...eborg/index.htm

Sorry i dont own a digital camera right now. I will try get my hands in one tomorrow, and take some clouse ups for you asap. The shop i used was just a simpel repair clothes shop. I got the new black plastic leather in a leather shop. I just show him some pic and told him what to do. Maby he will do more, but i think other shops can do it as well.

Thanks!!! for the nice words on this. But if any should be interrested in the pauldron talk it moved to: Armor showoff AP under Imperial issued armor. Hope you drop by trooper. Have a nice day.