Our Sci-Fi Halloween Wedding

TK-743

I thought I would post some pictures from my Halloween wedding, yes it was actually on Oct. 31st and everyone, including the preacher, was in costume. It turned out great, exactly what we wanted it to be: Fun! We didn't want anything fancy or formal and we kept it pretty small, only about 35 guests. We had it in a small chapel in the beautiful TN Mountains. I am wearing my Sandtrooper armor and my wife was in a 60's style Star Trek costume that she made herself (notice the Tribble in the center of her bouquet). I am not wearing my gloves because I had to keep taking them off for the ring exchange, pics, etc so I just left them off. I also left off my shoulder ammo pouch accidently, needless to say I was a little nervous and I was rushing to get dressed, ha. I know what you are thinking, someone in a Star Wars costume marrying someone in a Star Trek costume??!! We were hoping the universe wouldn't collapse or something, but it all turned out OK, we thought it was hilarious and we had a great time. For the reception I changed into something a little more comfortable, Capt. Hammer from Dr. Horrible. Enjoy and let me know what you think. :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

More to come....

• 4 weeks later...