Under suit.

Rolf

Hi there, i just wanna hear what under armor you use.

I use this one here:

http://www.extremeracing.co.uk/stormtrooper/stormtrooper/prod_10.html

Its thick, and nice.

But the legs a very tight, and short.

And the arms a but too loose.

So please post your links, where to get the best under suit.

I know some use a two set, legs and body...

Cheers :)

Hey bro, good idea!

As you know, I am using the same undersuit but have the same 'problems' you described.

I am thinking about trying out a different solution: motorcycle underwear! I woul dlike to have somethting that would be very tight fitting, so that might do the trick.

The undersuit that shadowdalecreations is offering looks tempting as well, although it is a bit high priced. Anybody got experience with this one?

Cheers

P.

I've never thought of how undersuits were supposed to be. Dont kow how they were back in 76... Interesting

What I use is a convinartion of a Nike Running tight all black, with an under armor all black long sleeve lycra shirt. Both are all black and plain. No other fabric, just black lycra.

Both are kindof thin but very nice. Fit to my legs and arms just perfect and are very elastic and breathable. They work fine in cold or hot weather (cold and hot in Mexico City is 5C and 32C).

I bought those a few years ago, and have never seen them again in all black. Im sure you could get under armor in all black, but Nike I dont think it would be easy cause now they add all this color and techie stuff to their running clothes.

Pants similar to this, but in adult size:

http://www.sportsauthority.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3559132&CAWELAID=409151257

Shirt just like this one but without the logo:

http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/mens/apparel/pid1204469-Men-s-AllSeasonGear-Longsleeve-Crew/1204469-001

Saludos...

I use a two set suit. Since I am rather skinny and wanted the suit to be tight and not loose around my arms (where it is almost loose whatever size I use) I bought a womensize suit instead. It is perfect around the arms and you can´t see it´s a women suit.

I accidently picked the wrong and when I found out it was for women, I just didn´t care about that. :lol:

Also two piece Under armor...

Roger that.

So i buy the top here right:

http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/mens/apparel/pid1204469-Men-s-AllSeasonGear-Longsleeve-Crew/1204469-001

And the legs here right:

http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/pid1000525-Men-s-ColdGear-Action-Legging&cross_sell=true

But the sizes seems strange:

What is MD, LG (i´m slim around 182cm high, so i need a LG i guess... or?)

I know some have both a summer underarmor, and a thicker on for the winter..

Is that a good idea, and what do you use etc...

Looks like the underarmor is:

82% Polyester, and 18% Elastane.

Sounds to me you may be sweaty pretty quick, whit out any cotton in the under armor, but whit 82% polyester?

Two piece Underarmor, I have a ribbed neck piece that covers the tops logo and i pull the top down on the sides to cover what little you can see of the lower logo (which is not much with thighs being shaped how they are.)

I would recommend for any one looking to get their undersuit to not get underarmor brand, however; it's expensive and gets holes very easy (especially if you use Velcro, stuff sticks right to it and starts ripping it up) there are some great offbrand thermals for a fraction of the price.

I like a lot my underarmor shirt and had have no problems at all with it regarding holes and that. Have used it for two years now. But. That's me.

There's no much problem with sweat or being uncomfortable cause it is design to be worn under sports uniforms, eg. Under football gear. So no worries there.

As for temperature, mine is thin and is ok for Mexico city troops (5 to 32 •c) but there are other thicknesses.

An yes, get a size larger than you normally use cause it can get very tight.

Saludos.

MD=MEDIUM

LG=LARGE

I suggest the size above your normal wear because they are tight :)

Thanks bro, then i´m a LG...

But sometimes US Medium are large in Europe sizes.

But thanks bro.

Its sometimes a **** whit the meter system here, " inch vs. cm/mm etc hahaha :lol:

I like a lot my underarmor shirt and had have no problems at all with it regarding holes and that. Have used it for two years now. But. That's me.

There's no much problem with sweat or being uncomfortable cause it is design to be worn under sports uniforms, eg. Under football gear. So no worries there.

As for temperature, mine is thin and is ok for Mexico city troops (5 to 32 •c) but there are other thicknesses.

An yes, get a size larger than you normally use cause it can get very tight.

Saludos.

Thanks for your super duper sandtrooper accurate answer bro.

You said it all there.

I totally rock the unitard! I've got a one piece skin tight dance suit that zips up the back and has a zipper for easy bathroom trips. I don't remember where I bought it from, it must have been five or six years ago now, but they are rather easy to find if you just look on google.

I totally rock the unitard! I've got a one piece skin tight dance suit that zips up the back and has a zipper for easy bathroom trips. I don't remember where I bought it from, it must have been five or six years ago now, but they are rather easy to find if you just look on google.

Copy that, thanks bro.

I will look into it ;)

http://images.google.dk/images?hl=da&source=hp&q=unitard&oq=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

• 1 month later...

Roger that.

So i buy the top here right:

And the legs here right:

http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/pid1000525-Men-s-ColdGear-Action-Legging&cross_sell=true

But the sizes seems strange:

What is MD, LG (i´m slim around 182cm high, so i need a LG i guess... or?)

I know some have both a summer underarmor, and a thicker on for the winter..

Is that a good idea, and what do you use etc...

Looks like the underarmor is:

82% Polyester, and 18% Elastane.

Sounds to me you may be sweaty pretty quick, whit out any cotton in the under armor, but whit 82% polyester?

I need a new under suit, so i just wanna put this topic back on top.

What do people say/think.

1. Will this underarmor be the best one to get out there.

2. I know some use a thin underarmor for summer trooping, and a thicker one in the winter.

But i can´t find the different thickness, only this body, and leg link here.

3. I´m 182cm high, and weight 72 kilos, will i then go for a size MD, or a LG (i´m just asking, if someone out there are in the same size as me)

Troop on :)

I personally love the Under Armour. I am a big sports guy and still play competitive baseball and football and this stuff makes a huge difference. It works very well under your armor (no pun intended) with the Heatgear for warmer weather and the Coldgear for the colder weather.

They also make a "Tactical" version that is ALL black with no white logos showing. My brother is a Police Officer and he turned me on to it.

Sounds cool John.

I will try to find the all black underarmor, on there site and go for that one.

I guess i go for the heat gear version, because most of my troops are hot and indoors.

Thanks for your reply bro :)

• 4 weeks later...

I think the under armor are way to high price, and maybe also to much nylon in it at the same time...

Maybe we could keep the topic alive, and keep posting ideas/links where to get the best under suit.

ebay links, site links go go go go :)

I got my under armor shirt for about 30 USD (it was in discount) and my nike running pants for about 55 USD (like 6 years ago). But I can see this becoming expensive rapidly as they become more specialized clothing. But I still love my underarmor shirt.

I also used for a few months a surfing shirt, all black with a little logo on the front and arm. Just turned it inside out and that made the trick. It was good for what it was and way less expensive than underarmor.

Ill try to find links.

Saludos.

Thanks for your reply bro.

We got some nice runner sport shops here, i will check them out asap and get back :)

Right now i use a under suit called:

Pro mate.

Its from the UK, and have been a nice under suit for the last 5 years for me.

I got it from ebay ;)