Damn power source...

hpdblues

Well, I was playing around with the ion cannon controls, and I didn't really touch anything, I swear. But, it like, um... went off somehow, and uh, the server magically went down for what I'm sure is a completely unrelated reason. So anyway, it wasn't my fault. It was ewoks. Yes, hundreds of them, and they had this log. That's it, yeah, that's the ticket. A log did it. I have to go....

Was the site down?

The host we are with now. Was a last minute choice cuz the other host kicked us ( after which I pulled all my sites from their services, they cant treat people like that).

This host wasn’t to pricy, and I’ve worked with them before.

The problem we had with them before was there uptime isn’t so great.

Threw all the hosting companies I’ve used I’ve learned unless you pay the big bucks (100 or so a month). crap like this will happen. And with the hurricanes, I wonder if that didn’t have something to do with it.

And we haven’t been hacked since the move so I’m happy about that. Instead of the semi annual testing of my nervous we kept getting.

I'm trying another host with the SLD and seeing how that works. But the SLD doesn’t get as much traffic as the MEPD. (Which is still small compared to the traffic we get on MG501.com), so if this new host company works, we may move again, and hope it works. (But not until this service is done, it’s paid for until next September)

Was the site down?

The host we are with now. Was a last minute choice cuz the other host kicked us ( after which I pulled all my sites from their services, they cant treat people like that).

This host wasn’t to pricy, and I’ve worked with them before.

The problem we had with them before was there uptime isn’t so great.

Threw all the hosting companies I’ve used I’ve learned unless you pay the big bucks (100 or so a month). crap like this will happen. And with the hurricanes, I wonder if that didn’t have something to do with it.

And we haven’t been hacked since the move so I’m happy about that. Instead of the semi annual testing of my nervous we kept getting.

I'm trying another host with the SLD and seeing how that works. But the SLD doesn’t get as much traffic as the MEPD. (Which is still small compared to the traffic we get on MG501.com), so if this new host company works, we may move again, and hope it works. (But not until this service is done, it’s paid for until next September)

Thanks Josh... all help and work is highly appreciated!!

• 2 weeks later...