Post your favourite sandy pics.

Rolf

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I can't compare with Rolf, Mike, or Gordon, but here are my pix:

This is where I started (I'm left-most)

Posted Image

I could put that FX suit on in 5 minutes by myself it was so dialed in - ah the power of ABS armor and snaps!

I also like this as it was great to meet the man if you know what I mean, and have fun doing it. Best troop of my life for that reason.

Posted Image

And with this, I hit 2000 posts. And, on my birthday no less. How cool is that? :pint1:

I can't compare with Rolf, Mike, or Gordon, but here are my pix:

This is where I started (I'm left-most)

Posted Image

I could put that FX suit on in 5 minutes by myself it was so dialed in - ah the power of ABS armor and snaps!

I also like this as it was great to meet the man if you know what I mean, and have fun doing it. Best troop of my life for that reason.

Posted Image

And with this, I hit 2000 posts. And, on my birthday no less. How cool is that? :pint1:

You are too kind bro.

Love your pics.

The one whit master T rocks, hope to shake he´s hand one day too, plus see he´s beautiful island.

Congrats whit the 2000 posts, and happy birthday bro :)

Hey Paul, thanks for the compliment, everyone takes pride in their armour, we all work hard at it. :)

Nice pics of yourself with our dear XO. In fact this is the first time I see you in your TD gear. Post more pics if you have them! :lol:

Happy Birthday too! :P

Posted Image

hehehehe i thought about putting Sandy Duncan up (oooolala, well she was when i was younger lol) but i thought, no one would probably remember her (showin our ages ;) )

Looking bad *** cool buddy, 100% not a dude you like to provoke

Thanks mate, agree, it looks angry...of course i cant repeat what i was muttering to myself at the time, trying to look thru a waterfall on the inside, walking in the heat of the day,,,like 92F. I find the best pics are when you dont know theyre being taken ..like these ones

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Hey Paul, thanks for the compliment, everyone takes pride in their armour, we all work hard at it. :)

Nice pics of yourself with our dear XO. In fact this is the first time I see you in your TD gear. Post more pics if you have them! :lol:

Happy Birthday too! :P

Most were posted a long time ago. Here is my 5 year journey, almost to the day.

Yes, this qualified for Legion acceptance in 2005 for a Stormtrooper. In some garrisons, it does still today.

Posted Image

Replaced that FX bucket with AP, and going Sandy!

Posted Image

Yeah - I'm a 501st approved Sandtrooper (note the ab plate which is still OK for 501st acceptance)

Posted Image

Going MEPD - 'cause not doing so is just a shame

Posted Image

Requesting Deployment

Posted Image

Posted Image

Early troops from 2006

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

That was when my garrison did like 6 troops a year.

Continuing...

Last troop in the FX kit. In front of the Police station - get it?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

New TE2 armor as MEPD XO with the former MEPD XO

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Trooping with my garrison mate Brian - who went sandy & MEPD with me (and Kav) back in the day. Nothing better than trooping with a good friend and dirty bro.

Posted Image

Quite a change from our first troop as sandys...

Posted Image

Thanks for the trip down memory lane Paul. Boy, I have to say the FX lid is like the armor equivalent of seeing a mullet-do in your high school yearbook: looked cool at the time before one knew better. :D

Always great to see Guns anytime.

Freaking cool pictures Paul, thanks for showing your time tunnel as a TD.

Cool to see you getting better and better, your TE2 sandy rocks bro ;)

lovin the MEPD Banner in the previous post,,,likely to be made available...maybe a flag version?

the guidon i have? the white one? i have a far better appliqued MEPD HQ guidon i made.

Posted Image