Your background bro.

Rolf

What is all this talk about STAR WARS??? I do not even know what this is all about.... Star Wars eh? Is it something to do with big named actors fighting to see who is the best known celebrity??? :blink::huh:

Just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:lol: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Here are my first memories:

I have been a true fan of Stars Wars every since my parents took me to see episode 4, A New Hope. But, at that time it was not known as episode 4 A New Hope, it was just known as Star Wars. I was 3 years old, yes 3 year old when this epic adventure blasted on the movie screens for the first time. I have had numerous arguments with other fans who do not believe the age I was and actually went to the theatre to see this. And, I probably would not have, because my parents were extremely busy at that time starting up their fledging business. If it had not been for one of the employees at the business, who had recently seen Star Wars and had told my parents that he knew that my sister and I would truly enjoy this epic adventure, I probably would not have seen it at that time. I remember him telling me about the characters, creatures and exciting space battles. I also remember standing in line, which for a kid my age, seemed like days, and finally was in the jammed packed theatre. As I look back now, it was more than well worth it. If that employee had not pestered my parents into taking my sister and I to see the movie, I probably would not have seen Star Wars until I was a few years older. I don't know where that employee is today, but if I knew where he was, I would shake his hand and say THANK YOU!!

I can still remember seeing the scroll run up the screen and the large star destroyer coming on screen and continuing on and on. I still have bits and pieces of that night in my memory and after the movie ended I remember begging my mom and dad "can we see it again, right now, can we see it again"? I remember them telling me they were not going to stand in line for hours to get tickets, but would bring me back again. And, they did bring me back again and again. A few years later, I remeber doing the same thing forThe Empire Strikes Back and 6 years after seeing Star Wars for the very first time doing the same thing for Return of The Jedi.