MEPD Forum Updates

FIVE

We are going to start the update process of the forum beginning on Monday the 22nd of February.

This may mean a few things:

1) the forum might be down for a while... a few hours at tops I hope...

2) the forum may come back with a really boring / standard theme and look. Again, this shouldn't last long, but might be more like a couple of days depending on how things go.

3) the forum may operate differently in some ways. I've heard PMs are actually better... though different.

This is just an FYI thread so no one is surprised and everyone is ready for the change.

The change is going to be a positive thing in the long run for sure, otherwise we wouldn't do it. It will make things run faster and smoother for one... so it's really something to look forward to and I, for one, am excited about it!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monday the 22 you say bro, then i will make a full day program there away from the mepd.

See family, go to cinema etc :lol:

Thanks for doing this for us all bro, love your positive energy to the M.E.P.D :salute:

We are going to start the update process of the forum beginning on Monday the 22nd of February.

.....This is just an FYI thread so no one is surprised and everyone is ready for the change.

The change is going to be a positive thing in the long run for sure, otherwise we wouldn't do it. It will make things run faster and smoother for one... so it's really something to look forward to and I, for one, am excited about it!

Thanks for the heads up announcement, Noel. We shall be looking forward to a faster and smoother MEPD forum after this said makeover has come to pass... :)

Like this old saying goes,

NO PAINS, NO GAINS.

If little labour, little are our gains:

Man's fortunes are according to his pains.

– Hesperides 752

Welcome to 3.0.

There will be things to "fix" I'm sure... but it seems to have gone over without MUCH of a hitch... at least that I saw. B)

Let me know if you find any major bugs!

Welcome to 3.0.

There will be things to "fix" I'm sure... but it seems to have gone over without MUCH of a hitch... at least that I saw. B)

Let me know if you find any major bugs!

You have done it again my friend, aka Mr. Wizard.

I looks and works like a dream, you have done the best CO job in no time...

Just amazing, beautiful work bro.

A+ from here once again :salute:

Just the one hitch, i have to hit the return key 12 times for my cursor to appear down in the bit of the text box that I can see... sorry to step up with an issue after all the work thats gone in. i have emailed the forum email address with a screen pic to show what it looks like. Nick

Yes, I'll try and get a "quick reply" added.

There are a few things like that — and removing "gender" in the sidebar — that I'm still working on. ;)

I'm not sure what you mean about the cursor Skodatrooper...

Email me at: td8541 [at] imperial-web [dot] com if you want.

Will there be a way to switch back to a more standard Forum theme?

Was that something you could do before?

Or do you just mean getting on the "low-fi" version?

I will try and get that added back as an option on the bottom.