help

thex

hello this is thex ( real name thibaut du chélas, born 23/10/1972) from france alias td 806 from the french garrison, someone have change the email adress in my profile i can't any more have access to the MEPD forum

m email adress is thibaut.duchelas1@free.fr

my last email adress was thibaut.du-chelas@wanadoo.fr

i want to have access and have my email adress thibaut.duchelas1@free.fr for contact

please help me to have access again to my count on my profile and to the forum*

please reply

cheers

thex

if someone can delete all informations of my old pseudo thex, it will be fine andchange thibaut du chélas into thex

hello this is thex ( real name thibaut du chélas, born 23/10/1972) from france alias td 806 from the french garrison, someone have change the email adress in my profile i can't any more have access to the MEPD forum

m email adress is thibaut.duchelas1@free.fr

my last email adress was thibaut.du-chelas@wanadoo.fr

i want to have access and have my email adress thibaut.duchelas1@free.fr for contact

please help me to have access again to my count on my profile and to the forum*

please reply

cheers

thex

if someone can delete all informations of my old pseudo thex, it will be fine andchange thibaut du chélas into thex

nobody to help me :(

ok i can log in but i can't change my email in my profile which is not more bricominutes@free.fr but thibaut.duchelas1@free.fr

thanks

We've looked into this a few times, including checking the passport system and we're not sure why you can't use the email address: thibaut.duchelas1@free.fr

There is no account using that email address, yet when we try to change it, it says it's in use.

this is the message i have when i want to change my mail adress

"Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, you have entered an incorrect password. Please try again"

i write my adress mail: thibaut.duchelas1@free.fr twice, then my password , the the password asked

and

"Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, you have entered an incorrect password. Please try again"

ok if it's a problem with your system, i will keep the old mail adress: bricominutes@free.fr

thanks for your help