T-Track

MiDri

So I've ordered T-Track I attempted to order some T-Track from a member of the 501st and never got it, I'm no going to go into that; it was a $10 loss... not a big deal.

Is there anyplace I can find it locally? I live in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA. Thanks for any info!

• 3 months later...

From what I can gather, he has PLENTY of it and it is still for sale. Pricey? Yes, but you get what you pay for. As for saberfreak, I ordered his T-Track and he was very professional. His track is the real deal, but slightly less accurate. You also have to paint it black. Blast-Tech has super-fast shipping. I would order from them in a heart beat. So there are plenty of choices, however, I'd put my money on Gino.

Have you considered BLAST-TECH?

Looks like reliable if they had a site like that. Saberfreak(member name) too but located in malaysia

Good luck

Which one should I get from the blast-tech site? The pictures shown doesn't looks like t-tracks to me? What is the name I should look at?

Btw this Saberfreak, does he has a t-tracks sale thread here?

• 3 months later...

Which one should I get from the blast-tech site? The pictures shown doesn't looks like t-tracks to me? What is the name I should look at?

Btw this Saberfreak, does he has a t-tracks sale thread here?

Hey Gordon. I ordered my T-Track from the Blast-Tech site. I wwas using it to mod my e-11. The stuff came quick and was very nice. I ordered the kit with the 6 - 8" pre-cut pieces. Here is the link to what I ordered:

http://www.blast-tech.com/products_rubberStrip_GST-6.asp

He also sells it in rolls by the foot so you can cut it to the exact length you need.

It also comes pre-curved and has adhesive backing. Very easy to install.

Here is the link for ordering it by the foot:

http://www.blast-tech.com/products_rubberStrip_GMB-XX.asp

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...