*done* 5996 Requesting deployment *done*

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and three legged aliens... :D

Just read your earlier post David, anything I can do to help buddy

"THE VOICE OF THE DEVIL IS HEARD IN OUR LAND!!!!!!!" LOL :D

parson nathaniel-jeff waynes "the war of the worlds"-i'm proud to say ,i did the first EVER p.n on stage,and i sound just like phil too!!!!!- i even look like the parson in the pamphlet(kneeling,with tnhe "holy cross" before the invaders!!!!!!!! :D

thanx bro,i think rick has helped me with the pics ;0)

"THE VOICE OF THE DEVIL IS HEARD IN OUR LAND!!!!!!!" LOL :D

parson nathaniel-jeff waynes "the war of the worlds"-i'm proud to say ,i did the first EVER p.n on stage,and i sound just like phil too!!!!!- i even look like the parson in the pamphlet(kneeling,with tnhe "holy cross" before the invaders!!!!!!!! :D

thanx bro,i think rick has helped me with the pics ;0)

Thats why I fed you the alien line Dave... :D

Gald youve sorted it..

Nick

theyr'e mostly trooping shots,but,thats what i'm here for!!!!!! :) to serve the empire!!!!!!!

rick is a total STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) cheers bro! :0)

No Problem At All Brother....Here are the pics....Zac if you need additional let me or Dave know so we can get them up....Good luck Dave...your armor looks great :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

Looking good! I think that the only thing that I need is a good full frontal action shot to use as a deployment photo. Other than that, you're looking good Dave! Feel free to email me any photos you want me to use. My email is: thegreatsot6753<at>yahoo<dot>com.

Thanks for pointing out the four button strip, I hadn't noticed it until the last photo. You will need to replace that strip with the correct three button configuration, and remove your TKID from your left shoulder bell (or at least have it hidden by your shoulder pouch in the photos that you submit). After you've gotten your modifications taken care of, you're more than welcome to email your photos directly to me and I'll get you deployed as well as get your pictures posted for everyone else's viewing pleasure.