Does my pack look to big!

Tk3012

Hi Guys,

I am building a sandy at the moment over in the uk, afew of us are in the ukg.

I have had a go at making a pack but now its done i worry its too big, the main boxes are 16x12x4 deep.

What do you think? will i get cleared with this pack

cheers Ben Hale TK3012

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v689/azal776/IMGP0026.jpg

[/img]Posted Image

Greeting Ben,

The backpack looks great. It doesn't look TOO large to me. In my own pursuit of being "canon" I discovered that "comfort" IS just as important. (I sport the TE Marmit-style backpack - I love it!) At 5'6" the TE is a perfect fit!

What type of armor are you wearing? The firepower displayed is quite awesome. Enjoy your journey to the "dirt-side" of the force AND welcome to the best **** job this side of the outer rim terrorities. Take care & aloha.

Guns

ePS: Check TD8034's website & take a glance at his 1st backpack!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hello Ben,

Check out the "what it takes" section of the MEPD.net. Follow the checklist. The backpack IS awesome. Oh, I forgot one item...gotta get DIRTY!

Take a peek at the weathering section - our fellow troopers have a number of great ideas, thoughts, and recommendations on how to dirty that "squeaky-clean" armor!

As for me, I patterned my own weathering after TD8034. He used spray wood stain! I was unable to locate any "spray" wood stain here in Hawaii, so I eventually used two colors of MIN-WAX "brush on" wood stain. It came out GREAT. I knew I was going to commit 100% to being a sandtrooper - that's why I chose a permanent medium for the weathering. The weathering on my TE armor has received many favorable comments from both fellow troopers and civilians alike.

Get dirty my friend - get dirty! Enjoy.

Guns