New armor from the master.

Rolf

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow! it is still rapid assembly!

and it's better omen!!

your last te2 suit was a succes but this one maybe again a notch above B)

Thanks bro, i all ways try to upgrade.

I have a pretty cool picture in my head, about how the suit will turn out.

I think it will be a success :)

WOW!

Its just amazing. Beautiful armor with a perfect assembly. No question you are the TD master Rolf!

Congrats bro.

Are you currently taking apprentices? HEHE...

Im super Happy with my TE2, but now I can just dream off getting a TM armor!

:td:.o0(maybe someday)

Beautiful armor indeed.

Im sure it will just become better and better with the weathering.

Saludos.

Rolf, I bow in the dust for you! Master, what is thy bidding? :D

Excellent work as always!

Btw, Rolf, care to add me on facebook? Sent a request.. ;)

:lol: thanks for the shoulder clap bro, i all ways try my best every time, and to keep on upgrading.

I´m a slow *** to check my facebook, i will go in there right away bro :)

WOW!

Its just amazing. Beautiful armor with a perfect assembly. No question you are the TD master Rolf!

Congrats bro.

Are you currently taking apprentices? HEHE...

Im super Happy with my TE2, but now I can just dream off getting a TM armor!

:td:.o0(maybe someday)

Beautiful armor indeed.

Im sure it will just become better and better with the weathering.

Saludos.

:D Thanks buddy, i can´t wait to get "him" out doors.

These indoors pics not done, don´t show good enough how beautiful this TM really is :salute:

I´m no master, just a big sandy fan, trying to buy the best gear all ways, to reach my goal as being as accurate as i can all ways.

TrooperMaster is the master, and the maker of this beauty.

I don´t hope people think, i was think of my self whit the topic, that would be too ego a like :lol:

There have been some family get downs here, and Sylvester is getting more and more alive every day.

So it have slow me down a bit hahahah, he 8 month and 3 days, full of positive energy :wub:

The TE2 is still one of the best suits out there, but the TM is sure one of the best too.

Whit all he´s ANH accurate body armor parts, + upgrade accurate helmet all in gloss ABS.

(maybe i should take pictures of all the body armor parts, so people could compare them to other suit parts etc)

Cheers bro :)

Man I love this armor.

How tall are you?

Its sure among the best too ;)

I´m 182 cm high, and 72 kilos in weight.

(higher in armor)

My belly, is a bit too long down, i will pull it a bit more up.

It will give extra room for legs moving too.

Here another side shot.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Troop on :)

Feaking amazing...you are leaving me speech- and breathless...! :blink:

Cheers

Patrick

Thanks bro :)

When i have hand paint the helmet details.

I will take pictures of each body armor part, so you can see how accurate it really is.

TM have done a freaking accurate suit over time.

Short after, weathering, and modify back pack.

I guess between 1 to 2 weeks, full done pictures are up ;)

:D Thanks buddy, i can´t wait to get "him" out doors.

These indoors pics not done, don´t show good enough how beautiful this TM really is :salute:

I´m no master, just a big sandy fan, trying to buy the best gear all ways, to reach my goal as being as accurate as i can all ways.

TrooperMaster is the master, and the maker of this beauty.

I don´t hope people think, i was think of my self whit the topic, that would be too ego a like :lol:

There have been some family get downs here, and Sylvester is getting more and more alive every day.

So it have slow me down a bit hahahah, he 8 month and 3 days, full of positive energy :wub:

The TE2 is still one of the best suits out there, but the TM is sure one of the best too.

Whit all he´s ANH accurate body armor parts, + upgrade accurate helmet all in gloss ABS.

(maybe i should take pictures of all the body armor parts, so people could compare them to other suit parts etc)

Cheers bro :)

Sure man. I think we all know you meant TM was the master in the title... And for sure he is the armor Master. But you my friend are the TD master! The best armor, the best props, the best assembly and the best details time after time. So many armors and each of them is finished as good or better than the one before. Great job indeed.

Even the best armor in the wrong hands (not loving, caring and patient) can come out bad.

I love my TE2. For me it is like the holy grail of armors (since I wont be able to get a screen used armor ever, hehehe). But TM armor is also beautiful in so many and different ways from TE and TE2.

I like how it looks and how it shines and how accurate it is. So I still think, maybe someday it can have a place next to my TE2 TD armor...

Saludos mi amigo!

:D

Sure man. I think we all know you meant TM was the master in the title... And for sure he is the armor Master. But you my friend are the TD master! The best armor, the best props, the best assembly and the best details time after time. So many armors and each of them is finished as good or better than the one before. Great job indeed.

Even the best armor in the wrong hands (not loving, caring and patient) can come out bad.

I love my TE2. For me it is like the holy grail of armors (since I wont be able to get a screen used armor ever, hehehe). But TM armor is also beautiful in so many and different ways from TE and TE2.

I like how it looks and how it shines and how accurate it is. So I still think, maybe someday it can have a place next to my TE2 TD armor...

Saludos mi amigo!

:D

Thanks bro, you are to kind.

I join the 501st 10 years ago, for me it was only the sandtroopers there got my attention.

Most of my garrison buddy´s have and love and have many different suits, stormtrooper, boba fett, snow trooper, biker scout, tie pilot, at-at, clone etc...

Most of them never upgrade, because they have so many suits, and love for so many different suits.

For me it have been more easy to sell what i got, to buy the best again for my sandtrooper.

And i will never stop, i guess i will still upgrade when i´m 50, 60 etc hahaha.

For me it have all ways been a dream to have a accurate sandtrooper, not to have many different suits, or lots of them.

In 2000 i got my first FX suit, but in 2004 i found Jez site starwarshelmets.com, and around there also looksirdroids.com.

My heart pump fast, because wow! there the was the key to my childhood dreams (all the different more accurate suits, then whit i got back then).

I then know i have to do something, so i got a GF in 04, AP in 05, TM in 07, TE2 in 08, TE2 again in 09.

Now i only have the new upgrade TM suit, in gloss white ABS here.

I guess to have it all as a true TD fan, when we can´t buy a 100% screen accurate replica sandtrooper suit from the LFL archive.

I would say, the goal is to have a TE2 suit, and a TM suit.

And maybe a DL/Dan Laws sandtrooper when they come out.

(DL made the molds for the TE/TE2 suits, for Matt/TE back then, and are now making a new TK/TD suit again for him self).

Troop on :)

I just took some new close ups, of my new TrooperMaster suit here to show you.

The indoor pictures, did not show who fantastic the suit really is.

I will start hand paint the helmet later today.

Enjoy :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(i have a little "air" under the rubber bow trim, it will be fixed)

Awesome, bro!

What a beautiful suit and perfect work you did there! :blink:

Cheers

P.

Thanks for all the great replys bro´s :) .

I´m in progress of hand paint the helmet details (its a bit slow, because it each 3 colors have to dry for a day each PPphheeww)

I have take of my old pvc frame, and are about to paint and add the vintage boyscout frame + the new TM tube/canister/end caps.

I´m pretty sure to done this week, then crossed fingers for a ok day for out side pictures, and its done :peace:

All most done.

Now i only need to add the new frame to back pack, and TM tube/canister + end caps.

TTTtthheennn its weathering time :peace:

Here its mad snow, i just hope it stops in the next few days.

So i can troop whit it out side, for some cool shots.

New pics up real soon, of the suit finish and done :duim:

Here a few pics so far:

Posted Image

I have paint the helmet Dave M style, whit the 16 tube stripes left side wearing it, and 15 right.

Paint the stripe second on the right, first left, cut the < in the right eye too etc...

Posted Image

Troop on :D