finally satisfied...

Daric LaRone

Thanks Dutchy!

I wasn't planning on changing the brow trim but I am very open to any suggestions for improvements; so please tell me what you had in mind. :D

It is not necessary, but it gives it that little extra when your brow trim is a tad higher, but again you did a great job and it's all up to you to decide what look you are going for.. :duim:

just as long as it is not going to look like this :lol: :

Posted Image

:o I threw up in my bucket a little bit... Although I cannot judge. :)

Yeah, I bought this AP assembled and it's great... except the browtrim moves around a bit.

I bet I can scoot it up a bit and glue it.

Thanks for the tip.

My pack is coming along nicely... reporting for deployment very, VERY soon! :D:D:D

:o I threw up in my bucket a little bit... Although I cannot judge. :)

Yeah, I bought this AP assembled and it's great... except the browtrim moves around a bit.

I bet I can scoot it up a bit and glue it.

Thanks for the tip.

My pack is coming along nicely... reporting for deployment very, VERY soon! :D:D:D

I was wondering if it was AP, and it is. The AP is a great armor, my 1st one was an AP as well and I was very happy with it.

Raising the brow shouldn't be that difficult, and while your at it why not get a new piece of browtrim that doesn't have a mind of his own. ;)

Here you got a shot of my old AP with a slightly raised brow trim:

Posted Image

Aha! Replace it... now there's an idea. :)

I have some neck trim left over from Smitty over at FISD when he was still in business.

Dumb question: is neck trim and brow trim the exact same or different?

Thanks for all the help from all you seasoned MEPD officers. I so appreciate it. This is what makes the MEPD so very awesome. :D

It is not necessary, but it gives it that little extra when your brow trim is a tad higher, but again you did a great job and it's all up to you to decide what look you are going for.. :duim:

just as long as it is not going to look like this :lol: :

Posted Image

lol a reverse trooper