finally satisfied...

Daric LaRone

Yeah, it's weird... I wasn't necessarily going for a specific result persay... it was definitely a progression, stages of weathering I suppose. :)

You're right- the markings on the dome (which I quite like how they came out personally) could be identified as scorch marks (actually I've classified them as moisture farmer residue :lol: ), but I see them more as a dirt/grime/rust/dewback poodoo build-up if you will... which is actually the technique I used... weathering powder, then a bit of paint, then a bit more powder, until I got what I was looking for. Same with the facial features as well really.

If one can go so far as to call what we do here "art", then I can totally see how an artist takes a piece through progressions or stages and (somehow) comes out with something he very much likes and others find interesting as well. :D

Well, ask and you shall receive...

Not quite ready for deployment (especially the pack) but presentable...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Need to strap down that chest plate obviously, reposition the pouches a bit, and other tweaks but I like the overall look I've achieved. Thanks to MEPD. :)

That's just great, just great... :duim:

And you have the badass look workin' out for you just fine buddy.

But is this the brow trim you are keeping btw??

Thanks Dutchy!

I wasn't planning on changing the brow trim but I am very open to any suggestions for improvements; so please tell me what you had in mind. :D