Tk-9813 went dirty

FULL NAME: Michael Boyce

501st TD ID: TK9813(i know in not td yet but not sure where to post in this forum)

GARRISON:Florida!

Squad 7

wanna hear a dirty joke??

a clean tk stepped in a puddle

and out came this!!

working on getting pouches and a new knee plate and a pauldron soon, and im gonna add snaps to my holster so its removable etc or ill just take the thing off but over all pretty much done

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and the tattooine suns were in my eyes!!

Posted Image

the sun was kinda bright so couldnt see the weathering so well

Posted Image

That's one dirty TK.. B)

Well done..and to stick with the previous posts..better get all the needed mod's done and you're good to go trooper!!

awesome thanks can someone point me in the direction of a kneeplate tutorial??

gonna put snaps on my gun holster to make it removable pending the troop i do , i cant lug the gun around all day can i when i "move on to the next one" when doors are locked

decided on a black pauldron instead of white

awesome thanks can someone point me in the direction of a kneeplate tutorial??

gonna put snaps on my gun holster to make it removable pending the troop i do , i cant lug the gun around all day can i when i "move on to the next one" when doors are locked

decided on a black pauldron instead of white

There is a few members in here, there makes them.

just make a WTB topic about it.

If you wanna make it your self, there is a site whit a nice tutorial step by step.

But i have lost the site, when i got my new computer.

Maybe some one out there, got the site.

Cheers :)

Hey bro....I dont really have a tutorial or price list on the stuff (still learning and helping recruits out where I can) Here is a sample pic of my scratch built radio....I'm rebuilding my personal pack with my latest upgrades...i will post within the next few days upon completion...

Posted Image

Hey bro....I dont really have a tutorial or price list on the stuff (still learning and helping recruits out where I can) Here is a sample pic of my scratch built radio....I'm rebuilding my personal pack with my latest upgrades...i will post within the next few days upon completion...

Posted Image

holy cow thats awesome! well just need to get my pauldron and pouches first then ill start working on the back pack beginning of 2010

I'd be interested in one of those radios...let me know

thanks

Rob

I have one available Rob....they cost me about 22.00 in materials and take about 4 hours to do. I'll take whatever you feel is fair...i think shipping to Canada is about 15.00....

I have one available Rob....they cost me about 22.00 in materials and take about 4 hours to do. I'll take whatever you feel is fair...i think shipping to Canada is about 15.00....

Hey Rick thanks, I tried to send you a message, but it said your mailbox is full...I will have to wait till after the holidays to pick one of these up....I will check with you then if you still have any..

Rob..

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Rick thanks, I tried to send you a message, but it said your mailbox is full...I will have to wait till after the holidays to pick one of these up....I will check with you then if you still have any..

Rob..

cleared the mailbox :)

• 3 months later...