*done* 8316 Requesting deployment *done*

3 buttons left ab plate

Posted Image

Canvas belt

Posted Image

Backpack

Posted Image

The backpack is originally made by Dirty Boy Rick Bates and I modified it with new parts which includes,

New Mortar tube with thermal detonator plate and tupperware pitcher lid radar dish.

New radio box from Crashmann

New blue canisters made from wet ones wipe bottles.

Added Stinger component.

Tupperware lid radar dish

Posted Image

Detonator Plate

Posted Image

That's all from me. Any feedback is welcomed. :)

Will like to thank these following people who have helped/inspired me so far.

TD4401 Rick Bates, for making the backpack

Crashmann for selling radio box and spare parts

TK4546 Keith Moss, my CO, for handing down the armour/helmet and lending me tools at his place.

TD5125 Ivan Chee, my XO for inspiring me with his backpack

TD7036 Yen, my senior, for inspiring me with his awesome self made backpack

TD7620 OJ, for giving me the radio decal

TD9147 Chris Bacon, for getting my MG34

TD2870 Peter Lai, for his advice

Go Gordon, looking good.

Just one point, a general question, is there a screen backpack without the two black tape strips applied, as yours is the second one Ive seen recently without?

Cheers and hope you get that clearance soon.

:D

Nick

Yep, actually most screen used backpacks do not have the 2 strips of black tape. This was added later during shooting because of prop malfunctioning...

Saludos.

Thanks all for the encouragement! :lol:

Great armor bro!!

I guess you'll get deployed in no time. Just one thing, you are not supposed to have any extra stickers or badges on your armor and gear. So maybe you want to take off the one you have on you backpack...

Good job!

Saludos.

Yes of course bro. Will do that. Thanks :D

Go Gordon, looking good.

Just one point, a general question, is there a screen backpack without the two black tape strips applied, as yours is the second one Ive seen recently without?

Cheers and hope you get that clearance soon.

:D

Nick

The Sergeant pack I based on doesn't have the black strips. Below is a pic. It seems that it has no shotgun shells as well. B)

Posted Image

Looking good! Two things that I see that are minor fix-its: you'll need to remove the sticker that's on the right side of your pack and you need green lenses in your helmet. Other than that, awesome work!

Thanks. The sticker can be taken out easily so not a problem. The helmet has green lenses but i guess the lightning is bad so doesn't show it. Do you require me to take more pics? :)

Thanks. The sticker can be taken out easily so not a problem. The helmet has green lenses but i guess the lightning is bad so doesn't show it. Do you require me to take more pics? :)

Good deal! The only thing that I need is an action shot to use as your deployment photo.

Excellent efforts all the way Gordon. Looking forward to see your next batch of pictures after you've done those fixes that Zac has point out.

(That reminds me to take good pictures of my own TD Bucket (green flat) lenses as they tend to look black when lighting is insufficient)

Good deal! The only thing that I need is an action shot to use as your deployment photo.

No problem Zac. In addition these are are the 2 areas which you pointed out and I have made amendments to.

Green Lens

Posted Image

Taken out the Garrison sticker

Posted Image

Deployment Pic (note: taken out my Garrison patch)

Posted Image

I can't use the photo with your Garrison patch on. You must meet the requirements for a cannon event to be deployed. This means that you may not take any liberties or have anything that's not on screen, ie no lights on the pack, stickers, patches, emblems, etc.

Hey bro glad to see you made it here. With the knowlegde that you have acquired in such short time I'm certain I will in turn be learning from you. Keep on the good work!

PS: Aren't you putting this in our forum yet?

That's all from me. Any feedback is welcomed. :)

Will like to thank these following people who have helped/inspired me so far.

TD4401 Rick Bates, for making the backpack

Crashmann for selling radio box and spare parts

TK4546 Keith Moss, my CO, for handing down the armour/helmet and lending me tools at his place.

TD5125 Ivan Chee, my XO for inspiring me with his backpack

TD7036 Yen, my senior, for inspiring me with his awesome self made backpack

TD7620 OJ, for giving me the radio decal

TD9147 Chris Bacon, for getting my MG34

TD2870 Peter Lai, for his advice

I can't use the photo with your Garrison patch on. You must meet the requirements for a cannon event to be deployed. This means that you may not take any liberties or have anything that's not on screen, ie no lights on the pack, stickers, patches, emblems, etc.

Noted on that. I have edited my last post with a modified pic without my Garrison patch. Hopes it's alright now. It's on page 1. =)

Hey bro glad to see you made it here. With the knowlegde that you have acquired in such short time I'm certain I will in turn be learning from you. Keep on the good work!

PS: Aren't you putting this in our forum yet?

Hey Yen, thanks. I still have much more to learn that's for sure! will only put this up at our side when my application is successful. :)