Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I don't see any flaws, do you? The large rings around the knobs are only going to be on the masters. They are there to help with the resin pouring process.

If anyone needs any other parts modeled, don't hesitate to contact me. they'll get done much faster than this. Since the radio was such an important part, I wanted it to be perfect.

I suppose he will split it up. He has to see how much resin each part will use, in order to figure out a fair price. A lot of work has gone into making this. I think there'll be three options: knobs only, faceplate & knobs, and the full kit which will include parts to make the box of the radio, switches, and things like that. Its really up to Crashmann to decide the prices and the kits he'll offer since he is the one doing the creation of the parts and processing the orders and such.

We took some killer videos last night of the mold making process. It was way more involved than I thought. The mold will be done this evening and he'll pour the first resin copy, so I'd expect pics from him late tonight or tomorrow.