"Star Wars SANDTROOPER backpack prop SCREEN ACCURATE" being sold on Ebay

speedingticket

<_< Asking price $400 for "Star Wars SANDTROOPER backpack prop SCREEN ACCURATE" on Ebay

All I have to say about that is "tisk, tisk" :rolleyes:

It's a nice enough pack however "screen accurate" and for $400? come on now :unsure:

$400!! :blink:

You can build 2 packs from that amount...

and screen accurate...let's just say that we at the MEPD know better B)

A good screen accurate pack like the ones Mike et. al. made did indeed go for about $400 on these boards, and for some (myself included) are well worth the price given all the time it takes to put these puppies together for many.

That however is not such an item and I'll agree isn't worth as much. I think I sold my old one for $100, and was happy to have sold it at all. The sale wouldn't be so bad if they said "screen inspired" and cost 1/2 as much. Then again, it's Halloween season and this is when prices are highest.

Steve - be happy with your pack. It's a fair improvement over what used to be common even a few years ago :)

Yeah, by no means was I saying it sucked, actually it looks like a pretty decent pack. And I'm sure it was probably inspired from someone here on the board so I don't want to be mean about it. I was just alittle floored by the steep price of something "claiming" to be screen accurate. <_<