My TD progress

berkal

Thanks for the words of encouragement guys. The weathering really is a lot of fun. I'm using a combination of woodland scenic earth colours - Stone grey, burnt umber, concrete, and raw umber - and light dustings with fixative and krylon desert tan to hold the pigment better and allow layers to be built up. I like the dirty look over the yellow look. I have had a go at the pauldron in a similar way and will snap another couple of better res pics tomorrow morning in the daylight.

Apologies for the late reply and for the poor quality of the images - I took them on my iPhone. I also took these before I weathered the belt. This is done now and will be submitting my armour for approval and deployment very soon. I just have the heavy blaster to finish now.

post-2693-1254911398_thumb.jpg

post-2693-1254911433_thumb.jpg

post-2693-1254911465_thumb.jpg

That looks really good berkal!

Apologies for the late reply and for the poor quality of the images - I took them on my iPhone. I also took these before I weathered the belt. This is done now and will be submitting my armour for approval and deployment very soon. I just have the heavy blaster to finish now.

• 2 months later...