Sign in to follow this  
Phil65

*done* 2921 Requesting deployment *done*

FULL NAME: Philip H Smith

501st TD ID: TD2921

GARRISON: UKG

EMAIL: smithph@smithph.karoo.co.uk

Hi all,

Have finally gotten round to submitting pics to request deployment status so all comments gratefully received (I've been cleared as a TD in the UKG for about six weeks & it's my first troop as a Sandie this coming Saturday at Movie Mania at the NSC in England)

Although in the pics I'm holding an MG34, I've also added a pic of my new T-21 (mainly made from wood, & PVC pipe) and a close up of the backpack (made by one of the UKG's finest, Nathan Smith aka boba).

Lid is a modded MRCE, ribbed shoulder bridges have been replaced by canvas straps (not really visible on the photos) and the weathering done with woodland scenics pigments (raw umber, burnt umber & yellow ochre). I also have a 'cheesegrater' r/hand plate but forgot to take a pic with this on (D'oh!)

As this is a first time post on this board, not sure if I've understood how to upload the photos correctly - shame for one of the Empire's footsoldiers to admit but techy stuff just passes me by at times :rolleyes:

Looking forward to your feedback.

Regards,

Phil Smith

TD2921

hey buddy!!!! good to see ya on here!! had a great induction troop with you at nsc last year!!!!! :)

hey buddy!!!! good to see ya on here!! had a great induction troop with you at nsc last year!!!!! :)

i didn't know that was your induction troop mate- you looked like you'd been trooping for ages!!!!!!!!! B)

i didn't know that was your induction troop mate- you looked like you'd been trooping for ages!!!!!!!!! B)

add me as a friend mate ;)

we'll be trooping together again in march at mem mate -there will be a few of us in the "dirty squad" this time round!!!!!!!!! :)

see ya there bro!!!! ;)