Sign in to follow this  
Phil65

*done* 2921 Requesting deployment *done*

FULL NAME: Philip H Smith

501st TD ID: TD2921

GARRISON: UKG

EMAIL: smithph@smithph.karoo.co.uk

Hi all,

Have finally gotten round to submitting pics to request deployment status so all comments gratefully received (I've been cleared as a TD in the UKG for about six weeks & it's my first troop as a Sandie this coming Saturday at Movie Mania at the NSC in England)

Although in the pics I'm holding an MG34, I've also added a pic of my new T-21 (mainly made from wood, & PVC pipe) and a close up of the backpack (made by one of the UKG's finest, Nathan Smith aka boba).

Lid is a modded MRCE, ribbed shoulder bridges have been replaced by canvas straps (not really visible on the photos) and the weathering done with woodland scenics pigments (raw umber, burnt umber & yellow ochre). I also have a 'cheesegrater' r/hand plate but forgot to take a pic with this on (D'oh!)

As this is a first time post on this board, not sure if I've understood how to upload the photos correctly - shame for one of the Empire's footsoldiers to admit but techy stuff just passes me by at times :rolleyes:

Looking forward to your feedback.

Regards,

Phil Smith

TD2921

post-2976-1253730971_thumb.jpg

post-2976-1253731000_thumb.jpg

post-2976-1253731027_thumb.jpg

post-2976-1253731043_thumb.jpg

post-2976-1253731053_thumb.jpg

post-2976-1253731068_thumb.jpg

post-2976-1253731080_thumb.jpg

post-2976-1253731090_thumb.jpg

post-2976-1253731157_thumb.jpg

What did I tell you - I knew I'd do something daft!

Made reference to the pic of the T21 & then forgot to upload the photo....

post-2976-1253731650_thumb.jpg

Your rig looks spot on Philip, but unfortunately I can't deploy you until you are officially designated as a TD over at 501stlegion.org. You should contact your GML and get on him to update your page, and then I can get you deployed.

I've put a message in as requested - will let you know when my profile has been updated.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. :)

Phil

TD2921

I've put a message in as requested - will let you know when my profile has been updated.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. :)

Phil

TD2921

No worries, we'll get you squared away!

Looking Good Phil, Hopefully Steve will sort out the i.d. issue, he got mine sorted pretty quickly earlier this week, Scott our XO also lent a hand.

Nick

Hows this coming along?Looks super

Hi,

Still waiting for my GML to update the main 501st site with my TD status (I was cleared as a TD by the UKG back in August but there's been a bit of a reshuffle in the command staff & the new GML has had a bit of backlog to clear).

However, sent a reminder to him yesterday so hopefully will get this done within the next few days or so (fingers crossed :) )

Phil Smith

TD2921

Congrats man!

It's a great feeling ain't it?! B)