WIP fieldpack

tinman

items and tools that were used.

Posted Image

Posted Image

0000 wool I used this to dull down the color of the boxes and then washed them w/dawn dish washing liquid.

Posted Image

Posted Image

here are the colors of paint that were used,thanks to TK-409 for the paint color of the blue/gray boxes. (SLATE BLUE 240251)

Posted Image

this is the book where I found some of my items.

Posted Image

I used a sharpie to trace around the lip,so that I could get as close as possible w/out cutting the original edge of the boxes. although the blk. boxes are not shown I used a chalk pen that is used in welding for marking the metal.

Posted Image

primed and re-painted!

Posted Image

1/8 plexi- glass uesd to support the bolts/nuts

Posted Image

upper box before weathering and attaching items.

Posted Image

each item is weathered before attached to the box,so that I can get into the crevices w/out the paint from puddling up. Pic was taken w/out the flash,it appears to look white but it is not.The weathering that was used is the same as what was used on my armor.

will post more pics when have time.

Beautiful! You're making great progress, and I like the reinforcement on the inside of the box. Even if a Jawa jumps on your back, he's not going to be able to pull off any components :)

Keep up the great work and sharing your pictures!

Charlie