make your own screen accurate radio here

apeers

I don't know about those "Wet ones" bottles. I hate that taper, I looked everywhere for a straight bottle with no luck. Another thing I noticed is the seed trays are about 2 inches short. The screen used seed trays have enough room for the radio and cistern.

Hey Efrain, if you want wipes bottles that have a more "straight" shape, use computer monitor cleaning wipes, or whiteboard cleaning wipes bottles. I used those for my build, and I think they are more similar in shape to screen used.

Hey Efrain, if you want wipes bottles that have a more "straight" shape, use computer monitor cleaning wipes, or whiteboard cleaning wipes bottles. I used those for my build, and I think they are more similar in shape to screen used.

Thanks for the tip, I think I'll go to Office Depot see if they carry them, maybe Fry's electronics.

Efrain

• 1 month later...

Fantastic work guys.

I've only just found this forum after spending some time reverse engineering the Sonix victory Radio. ain't that always the way?

I hope I'm not stepping on any toes if I add my files and a render in Andy's thread.

The PDF is 1:1 scale and just over 1Mb so I can't attach it. I will put it up on my server and include a link to it later.

Cheers,

Dave B

*edit

LINK TO THE PDF BLUEPRINTS 1.2Mb

post-3916-066390600 1292076510_thumb.jpg

post-3916-025604100 1292076526_thumb.jpg

post-3916-081270300 1292076755_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hiya there does anyone know why these files can no longer be downloaded? I am desperate to get hold of them again as .pdf files. Or if anyone can PM or email them to me if you have them stored anywhere would be wonderful. Many thanks.

Nick

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Fantastic work guys.

I've only just found this forum after spending some time reverse engineering the Sonix victory Radio. ain't that always the way?

I hope I'm not stepping on any toes if I add my files and a render in Andy's thread.

The PDF is 1:1 scale and just over 1Mb so I can't attach it. I will put it up on my server and include a link to it later.

Cheers,

Dave B

*edit

LINK TO THE PDF BLUEPRINTS 1.2Mb

Wish I caught this before building my own 3D model from scratch. :) Could have saved me a bit of time.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 3 months later...