T21's dutchy being shut down..

dutchy

Hey troops,

Due to the recent developments I have decided to stop the production of T21/Lewis guns..

I really hate to do this because I was getting an overall positive feedback on this project.

But risking being raided by the police and everything being impounded will cost me even more in the end.

So I am also putting the moulds up for sale within a week or so.

But if you are already interested just pm me. ***MOULDS ARE SOLD***

Here you can see them in "action" :

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Again this really saddens me to let these go and having made this decision. :(

I have also made a post about it in the Project Order section.

Its very hurtful :(:( but better take precautions than getting caught,hope the person bought your mold would be as reliable and responsive like you grote broer

Or maybe when the cops suddenly get their common senses about this matter you can go up and running again,you've been so hard developing this project (not to mention a sculpt from zero :blink: and ended up something like that!!)

you've been so hard developing this project (not to mention a sculpt from zero :blink: and ended up something like that!!)

That's what bothers me the most..all the time that went into it and having to part from it in this way in the end. :angry::(

But all you guys, a big thanks for your back up! :duim:

Have who ever buys the molds and keep the production call them "Dutchy T-21's" so your work will be known forever on...

No need for that, I will recognise one when I see it popping up somewhere. But thanks for the suggestion.

Man, that's a total bummer! So what was the law that was passed that's keeping you from being able to do this Dutchy? Is it a new law unique to your country or something like that? I find it really strange that they'd make it illegal to build guns that have no moving parts

The law was made somewhere in the 60's If my memory serves me well.

They have sharpened the rules throughout the years, and replica's are a big no, no over here. The penalty's for owning such a weapon are even higher then when you own a demilitarised one..

When it looks like a real gun it's illegal, simple as that. <_<

But I think that the rules applied here are the strictest in Europe, strange though...you can smoke weed and buy it in so called coffeeshops but ownig a rubber or plastic gun/ blaster is illegal :huh:

The law was made somewhere in the 60's If my memory serves me well.

They have sharpened the rules throughout the years, and replica's are a big no, no over here. The penalty's for owning such a weapon are even higher then when you own a demilitarised one..

When it looks like a real gun it's illegal, simple as that. <_<

But I think that the rules applied here are the strictest in Europe, strange though...you can smoke weed and buy it in so called coffeeshops but ownig a rubber or plastic gun/ blaster is illegal :huh:

Yeah man, that's completely off balanced laws. I found the thread where you guys were talking about the guns that were lifted from the garrison by law enforcement. That's just awfully stupid but I hope it'll turn out alright with some good media attention. At least for future generations maybe a change in the laws could be expected. Sorry about the missfortunes you guys have to deal with :/

Hey grote broer have you had some left? I justg knew that importing a replica weapos(rubber,metal is a different story) its okay,its just depends on how much i paid for them

LMK,e-mailed you btw but you're not in the office B)

Hey grote broer have you had some left? I justg knew that importing a replica weapos(rubber,metal is a different story) its okay,its just depends on how much i paid for them

LMK,e-mailed you btw but you're not in the office B)

The molds have been sold broertje.. :(

But I will Pm you some details..