Always in motion, the future . . .

Tyranus

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is awsome news bro, please add me to your mailing list.

I have a few of my Garrison bros going dirty so they'll be needing some parts as well

and we'll probably do a joint order when parts are ready.

Thanks again brother, much appreciated !!! :D:D

The first trooper-to-be has received his kit.

His name is Rob Kittel, soon to be a member of the Mountain Garrison, Pikes Peak Squad.

With his permission, here is his email message to me after receiving it:

"Your AM armor arrived last night. I LOVE IT! I actually took it over to the local 501st squad last night to show them. They were all impressed and they said I made a great choice. Thanks again, and keep in touch when it comes time to start selling your new/improved helmets."

~ Rob

Thanks so much Rob!! :D

Here is another response email from a trooper:

"Got it today and this thing is AMAZING! It takes every thing good about the F/X and amps it up. I don't think I'll have to shim anything! I did some rough tape fits of a few parts and they are just excellent! The pulls are extra tight, I still can't believe how those TD cheese graters hand plates look! Definitely recommending anyone that's looking for a good TK to check this stuff out.

~ Tom Kness TK/TI-1085 501st Stormtrooper Legion Garrison Carida "First to Advance, Last to Retreat"

• 2 weeks later...

I received my kit on Christmas Eve. This kit is top shelf! I have been looking at some other kits on the net since I have gotten mine. Just looking at the deference's in the details. I love this kit. It has sharp details and is sturdy. I can't wait to get it finished. But as the instructions stated, "Take your time and enjoy". I'm very impressed. You have out done yourself. Thanks! :D

Hey brother,

I need to get a TD hand plate and a regular one from you

or a set, one of each LOL

I also have a friend that needs a TD conversion kit

but have to confirm that first.

projectphenix@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance!

walt

I'll have to see if I have any spare handbacks. As far as a Sandie conversion kit, I don't have any spare AM Armor pieces yet.

Here are a few pictures of a completed kit, courtesy of trooper Brian Capri, TK1565 of the Canadian Garrison.

Thanks Brian!

Brian ordered the LITE (helmetless) Kit and is wearing his own MRCE helmet in these pictures:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Were you talking about the new Cheesegrater handbacks for the TD?

Yes sir and a regular one to go on the other hand.

I'm wanting to do upgrades on my TD and my hand plates are

a priority, I was tring to get them before our Mardi Gras season kicks up in 3 weeks.

Yes sir and a regular one to go on the other hand.

I'm wanting to do upgrades on my TD and my hand plates are

a priority, I was tring to get them before our Mardi Gras season kicks up in 3 weeks.

I don't have any spare Cheesegrater type handbacks, but have a set of the original FX style handbacks.

Drop me a line if you want them!

tupperwaretk@yahoo.com

Thanks! :)

I don't have any spare Cheesegrater type handbacks, but have a set of the original FX style handbacks.

Drop me a line if you want them!

tupperwaretk@yahoo.com

No, that's what I have now is FX.

I think I may have found a pair though.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I'll have to see if I have any spare handbacks. As far as a Sandie conversion kit, I don't have any spare AM Armor pieces yet.

Here are a few pictures of a completed kit, courtesy of trooper Brian Capri, TK1565 of the Canadian Garrison.

Thanks Brian!

Brian ordered the LITE (helmetless) Kit and is wearing his own MRCE helmet in these pictures:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I love these kits.

I will begin to work on the thighs this weekend. I have a question. I am 5'9" average build, could you tell me about how many inches on average are being trimmed off on the thighs? What has been the average everyone has ben trimming off. I would just like to get some sort of an idea. Thanks,

Keith

• 2 weeks later...

Ward the pic of the Inner Thigh (Right) armor piece looks promising and > accurate than the existing FX piece. Looking forward to see the rest of the pictures of the Upper Thigh armor for both legs.

I'm just wondering how much is the coverage in between the front and back of your AM abdomen plates that you've shown :

Posted Image

Posted Image

before a gap can be seen. This is relation to a trooper's waist size - will it cover well for troopers who have 34" to 35" waist?

Hi!Were can I buy the Ab plate?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi!Were can I buy the Ab plate?

There are no spare parts available yet. Hopefully some with run 2, now in progress. It'll be about a month or so out.

If you want to be added to the notification list, drop me an email: tupperwaretk@yahoo.com

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

No spare yet, but Run #3 of the new Armor Master kits should be ready by about June 10th or so.

If you are interested, please drop me an email at: tupperwaretk@yahoo.com