Armor help [didnt know where to put this}

Krenn

hello all how is everyone. i am sorry i put this here but i didnt know where else to put it

i am making a bacara armor as we speak and starting to look at the sandtrooper armor.

i was woundering where should i go to get everything needed to make a good sandtrooper armor including the weapons and who should i talk to. my goal is to have both bacara and sand trooper buy june of 2010

i would like to start looking at it now and getting them now but realy dont know who i should talk to or were

i know most will say read the forums and i have but i still realy dont know who to talk to about getting everything and getting help

well anything if given time.

not more than 5000 if possible if i have to i will pay more but prefer not to

my bacara armor with weapons is going to round up to close to 2000-3000

and that includings a good amount of storm and sand trooper weapons

Krenn, TD armor shouldn't cost you anything near $5000! Possibly somewhere around the $2000.00 range with all the accessorys if you do the labour. Watch out for a ton of rip off artists and scammers selling innacurate parts; talk to the admins on here for reccomendations. If your not handy you may want to purchase but be aware of the basic costs.

Rough costs (use google or e-bay for simple things like the neck seal):

TE2 armor: $750-$800

Big gun: $350 or less

Neck seal/guard: $20 or less

Charlie back pack (Built): $350

Ammo pouches: $50.00

Black Body glove (rennanace dace wear): $75

Stormtrooper (caboots): $70

Elastic Straps/velcroe: $50 or less

Black rubber search gloves: $20 or way less

Dirt: Buy some strong hold hairspray and sprinkle some powered dirt on the armor (google, fullers earth)

All this equals around $1785.00 + tax or shipping costs for some items and with you doing the labour. Be carefull of e-bay it has tons of innacurate overpriced or recasted items.

well anything if given time.

not more than 5000 if possible if i have to i will pay more but prefer not to

my bacara armor with weapons is going to round up to close to 2000-3000

and that includings a good amount of storm and sand trooper weapons

very nice

ya i would love to buy everything in one foul swoop from like the same person or like 2 people just dont know who . i realy dont like ebay much as i have had to many problems with them in the past couple of years

i cant wait for my sandtrooper armor.

thank you all for the help.

hopefully i can find someone near me once i get everything that can help me make the armor as i have never done that and cuase of my disability i prefer hands on training and i would pay for the help just like i would pay for the armor and everything that goes with it

In that case you may want to contact your local 501st Garrison. It looks like yours would be The Central California Garrison. Ask if someone would be available to help you: http://www.centralcaliforniagarrison.com/ Jango 5204 is a member and as stated has his armor for sale. Deployed status means high a quality/accuracy Sandtrooper costume.

very nice

ya i would love to buy everything in one foul swoop from like the same person or like 2 people just dont know who . i realy dont like ebay much as i have had to many problems with them in the past couple of years

i cant wait for my sandtrooper armor.

thank you all for the help.

hopefully i can find someone near me once i get everything that can help me make the armor as i have never done that and cuase of my disability i prefer hands on training and i would pay for the help just like i would pay for the armor and everything that goes with it

What's your price range? I have my deployed armor for sale now. No fieldpack or gun though.

Don't want to hijack your thread, but here's a little info:[

WOW, I didn't know you were in Central Ca. I guess you're up in Butte Co., I'm down in Merced Co. TD armor shoule be no where near $5000. I built my entire suit for about $2000 with a Hyperfimg DLT-19 and a Sci-Fire field pack. As of now I'm selling everything except the gun and Pack. Armor ( It was sold to me as GF, but everyone says it's AP, I have no idea). Helmet with comms/ Stomper spkr aerators, white pauldron, CA boots 12/13, Sci-Fire accurate Ammo pouches. I have underarmor 2 piece suit in XL. Here's a few pics. It will look better on a bigger person. 5-10"- 6-3" weight depending on weight. I wore it at 6-00 235 lbs, my friend wears it at 6-3" 205 lbs.

I'm the deployed picture. My friend Jeff is wearing it in the rest of the pictures. Bountyone is the other TD. I'm the Vader/ Jango. My suit is the white pauldron, except the pic with the long spear, it's the suit with the orange pauldron that day. Ben is in the picture, he is not selling his suit. I guess folks got concerned when I posted pics on the boards. That's our little trooping group for conventions. Nothing better than to see 2 huge TD's walking around using the MEPD loop.

I wanted $1000 + shipping, (if there is any) I posted on the main 501st boards, so I didnt bother to post it here.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Krenn, TD armor shouldn't cost you anything near $5000! Possibly somewhere around the $2000.00 range with all the accessorys if you do the labour. Watch out for a ton of rip off artists and scammers selling innacurate parts; talk to the admins on here for reccomendations. If your not handy you may want to purchase but be aware of the basic costs.

Rough costs (use google or e-bay for simple things like the neck seal):

TE2 armor: $750-$800

Be carefull of e-bay it has tons of innacurate overpriced or recasted items.

Jason, thanks bro for the recommendation!

Krenn, I'll be announcing a special Christmas offer of TE2 TD Armor with a limited edition TE2 sandtrooper tee-shirt with free worldwide shipping through November 2009. Stay tuned.

Aloha,

T :salute:

jango i would be very intrested in buying your armor

it will be a month or 2 before i can buy it most likely can around november

will your armor fit any one

yes i have posted on the central forums for help but no one has answered

where can i go to get the weapons

i am looking for

the t-12, dc-15 blaster and blaster rifle, e-11 blaster and some blaster pistols, DLT-19

ya plan on getting many armor

realy want this one and working on bacara

yep i live in butte county oroville to be exact looking for more people near me that could possibly help with everything

and if you're willing to get just the basic kit your local unit can drum up some armor for about 400 or so with helmet. id ditch the fx helmet and go with a te2 or MRCE instead, each runs about 100 bucks or so, give or take.

start there and work up to deployed over some time. its "funner" that way.

and if you're willing to get just the basic kit your local unit can drum up some armor for about 400 or so with helmet. id ditch the fx helmet and go with a te2 or MRCE instead, each runs about 100 bucks or so, give or take.

start there and work up to deployed over some time. its "funner" that way.

i would love to the problem is i am on there forums but only the one person is talking to me

and no one is responding to my poss

i plan on building alot of armors with in the next 6 years

mainly

Commander bacara, bly, cody, galactic marine, Pajai trooper, sand trooper, snow trooper, scout trooper, anda couple others and the only place that has been help full besides here is the clone forum found a good amoutn of people to get the bacara stuff from

i plan on doing bacara and sand first and would like to work on getting sand trooper now as well as bacara as i have the money

but many posts i am on the garrisons forms havent realy been responded to yet i am going to try to make a nother

cause i would love to buy the sand trooper armor and weapons

your best bet is to attend an event in central cali. such as an armor party, parade, etc. start heloing out and shoing up at stuff. its easier for people to get you stuff if they know you personally and not just some dude on the internet.

Don't want to hijack your thread, but here's a little info:[

WOW, I didn't know you were in Central Ca. I guess you're up in Butte Co., I'm down in Merced Co. TD armor shoule be no where near $5000. I built my entire suit for about $2000 with a Hyperfimg DLT-19 and a Sci-Fire field pack. As of now I'm selling everything except the gun and Pack. Armor ( It was sold to me as GF, but everyone says it's AP, I have no idea). Helmet with comms/ Stomper spkr aerators, white pauldron, CA boots 12/13, Sci-Fire accurate Ammo pouches. I have underarmor 2 piece suit in XL. Here's a few pics. It will look better on a bigger person. 5-10"- 6-3" weight depending on weight. I wore it at 6-00 235 lbs, my friend wears it at 6-3" 205 lbs.

I'm the deployed picture. My friend Jeff is wearing it in the rest of the pictures. Bountyone is the other TD. I'm the Vader/ Jango. My suit is the white pauldron, except the pic with the long spear, it's the suit with the orange pauldron that day. Ben is in the picture, he is not selling his suit. I guess folks got concerned when I posted pics on the boards. That's our little trooping group for conventions. Nothing better than to see 2 huge TD's walking around using the MEPD loop.

I wanted $1000 + shipping, (if there is any) I posted on the main 501st boards, so I didnt bother to post it here.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

...seeing Craig and Ben at WonderCon this year blew me away and confirmed that I wanted to be a TD at 6'2"

i seriously cant wait to become a full member

and cant wait to get armor

i am looking at some offers and one sticks out the most above the others and i hope to have / payed for my armor buy the end of november and have it around then to =D

i hope i make alot of friends and go to alot of events

well its looking like the two i was talking to arnt intrested or are maybe just waiting till i pay them to talk to me more.

any ways i am looking for someone to buy sandtrooper armor from either already made or not made and if not made then i am also looking for some help in making it ... if there is also a possibility of getting weapons with it then i would love some weapons as well

i can talk on here or on yim

my yim is swrhyu

and no i am not pulling any ones chains if any one thinks i am

i am very interested in joining the 501st and i am slowly working on the bacara armor right now and i am looking into sand trooper armors right now there are 2 people i am talking to that both want to sell there armors and i am very interested in both and i am still tlaking to them trying to figure out the best

i already have the money and will be willing to buy it in the next month or 2

as i plan on having both the bacara and sand trooper armor by the end of november

i am mainly focused on the sand trooper armor right now as i want it the most

and i do hav ethe money you dont have to worryu about it