"Uniquely Yours" Artwork from The WoodChuck

The WoodChuck

WoodChuck here.

I am going to offer this service only to those who appreciate owning a "One and Only" piece of unique art wall sculpture.

Hence the name "Uniquely Yours".

This is a commisson only service. Once a retainer is received, I will create one, and only one of your projects' pattern.

Once the project is completed, the pattern will be destroyed. I will sign each piece I create.

The method I chose for this project is called "Intarsia". It is an art form that creates images from small pieces of wood.

Each piece is individually cut, shaped, sanded, then stained or painted before being glued in place on a backboard to create the illusion of depth in a three-dimensional scene.

I have received national recognition for one of my original creations by winning a FIRST PLACE prize of $4000 from

BETTER HOMES & GARDENS - WOOD - MAgazine design-a-clock contest during the year 2000.

I have been published several times in woodworking magazines by writing informative how-to articles for these subscrptions.

One of my wooden puzzles was just recently published in Fox Chapel Publishing BEST WOODEN PUZZLES publication.

Here is a sample of Intarsia. This piece was created for Craigorski, a trooper here on the forums.

It contains approximately 200 pieces.

Posted Image

"The New Recruit"

He is running to catch up with his squad, having gotten lost in the maze of tunnels.

He must be a new recruit, as his armor is still shiny.

Posted Image

"Solo Is Mine!"

Boba Fett stands guard and fires his blaster as the carbonite block containing Han Solo is loaded into Slave 1.

Posted Image