Revised AP armor Sandtrooper

TD1009

This year I've been revising my Sandtrooper a bit and although I'm not quite finished in these pics I couldn't resist posting a couple. Of course all thanks to MEPD for all the massive help and such excellent advice and research threads. Heck maybe I can even get deployed now! :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Beautiful suit trooper.

AP body armor, but the helmet is a TE/TE2 right? (looks freaking cool).

Love the sci-fire T-21, the best in town.

Your pack rocks too, looks like some of the sci-fire parts on it.

Is the pauldron of of mine, i canĀ“t remember all the members i sold one too, back then when i did the run of them.

Looks sweet.

A BIG!!! A+ from here.

Troop on :)

Thanks so much guys.

Helmet is a smooth cap and back TE, it's one I got from Seth a few years back. I'm working on another helmet already as I prefer to keep the Seth one as a display helmet. :) The pauldron is from the California run last year, I just missed one of your excellent reproductions Rolf. I cleaned and repainted the AP armor as I felt the original white was too blue tinged which always bugged me and really showed up in flash photography.

The radio for this pack is supposed to be "upside down", at least, on the original pack I based this one on it was that way. It's a Sci-Fire radio I got way back years ago, I also have a SB/MH/C radio but after spending the cash on the Sci-Fire radio I had to use it even if it's temporary, I can always use the other for the next, more accurate pack that is always inevitable.

I'm also trooping with the Sci-Fire MG-15 (gotta have them all right?) and I have the Sci-Fire pouches attached to the pack and the belt which look great. I'm loving the rubber and latex gloves I got from Stormtrooper, hot but seriously good looking.

It's a decent start on a Sandtrooper and it works well for 501st events.

• 2 weeks later...

Smooth weathering job you did, it looks spot on.

The pack is also looking very, very nice..but are you also planning on adding the big filter element on it? That should really do the trick.

Well done! :)

Thanks everyone. The pack is based on the "Number 4" pack

Posted Image

So it needs some sort of row of short tubes or something on that upper left section and the long tube on the left side too, I haven't finished those bits. :)

Your armor and backpack look right out of the movie, well done!

Thanks everyone. The pack is based on the "Number 4" pack

Posted Image

So it needs some sort of row of short tubes or something on that upper left section and the long tube on the left side too, I haven't finished those bits. :)