*done* 4401 Requesting deployment *done*

Hey brother, looking good buddy! Love the weathering on the armor - looks really good to the movie weathering. Also love the backpack upgrades and the T21. Can't think of anything else much you can upgrade really...perhaps the only thing would be to make an extra hole at each side of the frown Stunt style. :)

Good luck with getting MEPD deployed! We're cheering you on from Singapore! :D

Thanks Keith...im really looking forward to joining the elite!!! i did the extra holes at the frrown...but they are hard to see from the pic....I can hear you guys all the way from Singapore!!! Thank you!!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all looks mighty good and if there's any suggestion I would add is perhaps you may consider getting a vintage tupperware lid for the radar dish for a more movie accurate look. cheers bro! :D

you are so right...thanks gordon....ive been searching every salvation army and goodwill store i could find in hopes to stumble across one...my next step will be ebay but i want to make sure i have the appropriate size.

• 3 weeks later...

im not the pack expert, but i think the pack is "off"

also Rick can you post pics of your hand plates?

also note your weathering has gotten pretty awesome! can you post a pic of your pauldron? i like what youve done. want a closer look!

:D

im not the pack expert, but i think the pack is "off"

also Rick can you post pics of your hand plates?

also note your weathering has gotten pretty awesome! can you post a pic of your pauldron? i like what youve done. want a closer look!

:D

THANK YOU SO MUCH BROTHER!!! you have no idea how awesome that is to hear....I wish i had a better pic of the pack to show you....its completely scratch built without any vac formed parts aside from crashmanns radio faceplate. everything else was built from scratch using tons aof photo referrences and info on the various forums....much better in person.

Here is a pic that shows alittle better view of the pauldron and the ANH style handplates.

Posted Image

Did the brow raise yesterday to my ME CR bucket and really like the way it turned out. Anyway....have a great day man and thanks again!!!

FOR THE EMPIRE!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone....hopefully i will be deployed soon...I continue to do upgrades based on the suggestions given and information Ive come across in the forums/internet... I added a pic to my submission photos that shows my brow lift and upgraded shoulder and hip pouches. Custom done in leather to give a nice look. Feedback is always appreciated...have a great day brothers :)

I think Zac has been away/busy. Please be patient. I know I've been equally as busy lately, just worked a 12 hour day.

Thanks for the follow up Sir...no problem at all. I completely understand...as long as Im on the right path Im happy :)

I've sent a couple of emails to Zac and have not heard back. If I don't hear from him by tomorrow afternoon, I'll go through all current requests and do the back-end work to get everyone deployed asap. You have my word.

Wow...thank you Mike....I would seriously feel like I was 8 years old again on Christmas morning. That was the year (1979) I got my first xwing and tie fighter and my journey to the darkside began.....No more to read here...Move along...lol :)