About hovi's...

So, I have been thinking about this for a while, and after studying many reference pictures from ANH, I have no answer. And haven't found any thread over here either.

Are the hovi mic tips in TDs helmets all black or do they actually have the white rim and inner part?

I sincerely can't see this in a real convincing shot. So, any help here would be great.

Thanks a lot.

Saludos.

Yep. thats what I noticed too. But anyway, I am not 100% convinced that there is a standard (as always) for how the hovi's should be. So...

I am thinking if I should stay all black or go white rim... My bucket is insipired in the Move Along helmet... so I guess I should stay all black. But wanted to have someone else's opinion.

Thanks a lot bro.

Saludos

RGR that. The standard that I have noticed amoung TD's are black HOVI tips. The screen and inside of the mic tips have mostly been black that I have seen. I know I am puting together a new TD bucket, and I am using all black HOVI's.

I think I will keep mine all black too.

Thanks bro!

• 1 month later...

I will dig this up rather than start a new one. I have been looking and trying to find out, is the hovi color a preference for the Sandtrooper?? I personally prefer the look of the black/white but my goal is deployment so I want to make sure that will be acceptable? I don't really have one helmet style in mind (move along vs. stop that ship) I just want to make it to my liking but still be acceptable for deployment.

I am probably putting way to much thought into this process as I do with most things lol.

Thanks