Disney's Star Wars Weekends 2009

DYoung

Wow great troop :) .

Lots of members, great weather, beer & food whit your friends.

All in sunny California B) .

Like the sandy picture, in the bar, whit the kilt.

Theres a sandy, talking to a Ewok in the back ground... never saw that before :lol:

Wow great troop :) .

Lots of members, great weather, beer & food whit your friends.

All in sunny California B) .

Like the sandy picture, in the bar, whit the kilt.

Theres a sandy, talking to a Ewok in the back ground... never saw that before :lol:

SWW is actually held Florida. I know the Disney World and Disney Land thing gets crazy sometimes.... You know, truth be told, the Sandtrooper in the background was actually congratulating the Ewok on beating up on the cleanies..... :lol:

Wow :blink:

Great pictures there, I really hope to join a big event like that too one day.

You guys had a excellent time when you look at all the pictures...great stuff!!

great pics there gutted i missed it :( if i had of known that sww was now i would have booked my holiday for now and not for halloween time at disney :D oh well maybe i can catch up with some of you flordia guys at a troop while i am there

Great pics just love this parade, you guy's always put on a great show!!!

The red shoch trooper on the left is my mate Scott Headrick and if i'm right thats his wife Gena as an Ewock...

Hey Si when in October are you going, wer'e there from the 3rd :D

Great pics just love this parade, you guy's always put on a great show!!!

The red shoch trooper on the left is my mate Scott Headrick and if i'm right thats his wife Gena as an Ewock...

Hey Si when in October are you going, wer'e there from the 3rd :D

Yep that's Scott AKA Cokeman and his wife as the Ewok. You know that you can dress up in Star Wars gear for Not-So-Scary......

Yep that's Scott AKA Cokeman and his wife as the Ewok. You know that you can dress up in Star Wars gear for Not-So-Scary......

I think that we are staying with Scott and Gena for a couple of day's, we haven't bought the MNSHP tickets yet but i'm thinking of taking my TK with me.

If i'm right Disney will only let you go with lids off, maybe incase we upstage Mickey and his palls :rolleyes:

I think that we are staying with Scott and Gena for a couple of day's, we haven't bought the MNSHP tickets yet but i'm thinking of taking my TK with me.

If i'm right Disney will only let you go with lids off, maybe incase we upstage Mickey and his palls :rolleyes:

ive heard this too guess i will be in shorts and tshirt then :( at lease i can ride the rides :D

I talked to you at the Ale House, I have a TON of pics of that night as well as both Saturday and Sunday's parade, including a pic of your bucket on Dutch's Boba lol. I can post up the pics I have of you guys and all the Sandy's I got as well if you would like.

It was cool to meet you (though I doubt you remember me lol).

Nope you can wear full armor! Here are the IMPORTANT rules however that you must follow-

1. You must inform someone at the Town Hall (where to go for lost and found and the such), that you're in the park. They will let the area managers know this information so that you will not be asked to take your helmet, bucket lid, or whatever you may call it off, and they'll leave you alone.

2. You CANNOT sign autographs! Remember you ARE NOT A DISNEY CHARACTER!

3. You CANNOT pose for pictures within a close distance to any of the characters, unless you're waiting in line with the other guests, to take pictures WITH the characters.

4. IF you pose for pictures, let the people who are taking the pictures know that you ARE NOT a Disney employee or staff member, and that you can only take a few pictures, then once done, you MUST keep moving. DO NOT cause a human traffic jam!

5. DO NOT point your weapon at anyone at any time.

6. HAVE FUN!

Bottom line here guys, is don't do something stupid, or they will ask you to leave.... A small band of us have been doing it for 5 years now, and we've had a blast ever since then! Should you know the exact dates, let me know, and we can troop together and build that trooper comradeirie.....

Could you post some or get them on something like photobucket it would be great for those that were not there to see them.

BTW Were was the party it looks like a nice place!!

I talked to you at the Ale House, I have a TON of pics of that night as well as both Saturday and Sunday's parade, including a pic of your bucket on Dutch's Boba lol. I can post up the pics I have of you guys and all the Sandy's I got as well if you would like.

It was cool to meet you (though I doubt you remember me lol).

Help me out a little. I met so many people that night, not only from SW fans but also from other troopers from the different Garrisons....

Help me out a little. I met so many people that night, not only from SW fans but also from other troopers from the different Garrisons....

Haha I was talking with you about the kilt as I thought that was awesome and want to get one for my TK (but thought it was funny since I am Irish heritage and not Scottish), I was with the Everglades Squad guys running around with the big camera grabbing pics of everybody. I put your bucket on Charlie's head (Boba Fett) and took that pic, thats when you reached down to pick it up and it was not there and we laughed about it because your face was priceless, thinking it had disappeared that fast lol).

I think I might have you confused with a different trooper, I was thinking you were the big Sandy in the kilt, I could be wrong lol.

Haha I was talking with you about the kilt as I thought that was awesome and want to get one for my TK (but thought it was funny since I am Irish heritage and not Scottish), I was with the Everglades Squad guys running around with the big camera grabbing pics of everybody. I put your bucket on Charlie's head (Boba Fett) and took that pic, thats when you reached down to pick it up and it was not there and we laughed about it because your face was priceless, thinking it had disappeared that fast lol).

I think I might have you confused with a different trooper, I was thinking you were the big Sandy in the kilt, I could be wrong lol.

HA! No I think you're thinking of Gary or Bones from the Squad 7 crew. Sandtroopers are all good looking, so I can see where you might've been confused. I too am of Irish heritage! I have two daughters -Mackenzie and Kennedy. My oldest is is one of the pics eating plain spaghetti- her favorite.

I left say around 9ish, as the girls were getting tired. All day in th epark, no nap, full tummys=kids ready to sleep! :lol:

Could you post some or get them on something like photobucket it would be great for those that were not there to see them.

BTW Were was the party it looks like a nice place!!

What would you like me to post up? I can get the info that you need. As far a a party- it wasn't a prty so to say. It was the last Sat for SWW, and we all met at th eAle House in Orlando on International drive. It was outdoors on th epatio, had two full bars, flat screen TV's and lots of food and beer! Yes, good times were had! I really hope we can make that a tradition going forward! B)

I'll toss up a few pics of some of the Sandies I took at the Ale house on Saturday night (hopefully you don't mind).

I took over 650 photos between Saturday's march, that night at the Ale House and Sunday's march. If anybody wants to see them, I can give you the link and password to my photobucket, if you were in either parade I can safely say I got pics of you. I got lots of TD pics on both, especially on Sunday plus video with a friends vid camera.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Jay Laga'aia (Captain Typho from AOTC) came out to the Ale House as well as this was his first official troop as a member of the 501st, what a great guy he was to meet.

Posted Image

Posted Image

The party was already LARGE with 501st members but then we got a visit from a local Orlando group of kilted firefighters complete with bagpipes.

Posted Image

Posted Image\

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I had a great time this weekend and the Ale House was a blast, met so many people but I can't remember names to save my life!!

Haha okay DYoung, I got you confused with the kilted, bald irish guy in the pics lol. I was talking to him here and there and thought that he was you, sorry bout that.

I need to get me a kilt now!!!!

You guy's have all the fun!!!

May have to pay a visit to the ale house in october, i'l have some (lots of) UKG swag....first person the buy me a beer gets a free UKG patch :D