*done* TD-7174, Requesting Deployment *done*

Hello, I have recently been 501st approved as a TD.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who so freely share your wealth of knowledge in these forums & your personal web sites.

I hope I have done the character justice.

Please see the attached photos for your consideration.

Respectfully,

Luke Donnelly

TD-7174

Hawkeye

Canadian Garrison

post-2815-1243642979_thumb.jpg

post-2815-1243642992_thumb.jpg

post-2815-1243643004_thumb.jpg

post-2815-1243643015_thumb.jpg

post-2815-1243643032_thumb.jpg

post-2815-1243643046_thumb.jpg

post-2815-1243643058_thumb.jpg

Thanks for all the kind words guys!

It is a great honour for me to be deployed in the MEPD.

I look forward to serving with you all.

Luke

TD-7174

(Thanks for the compliment on the backpack, I think the backpack images from 1536's site have been permanently burned into my computer screen!)

• 2 months later...

Thanks so much for the kind words, it was great to meet & troop with you this past weekend.

I hope we can troop again before too long, we sandtroopers need to stick together!

your armor looks amazing brother....congrats on deployment!!

Thanks guys, It's great to hear from my peers (as opposed to a bemused wife) on the look of my kit.

I have actually done quite a bit more on the weathering since these photos & I think it looks a bit better now, there are some shots of it in the tours of duty under Fan Expo 2009.

Any imput is always apprieciated.

Luke

TD-7174

Thanks guys, It's great to hear from my peers (as opposed to a bemused wife) on the look of my kit.

I have actually done quite a bit more on the weathering since these photos & I think it looks a bit better now, there are some shots of it in the tours of duty under Fan Expo 2009.

Any imput is always apprieciated.

Luke

TD-7174

Ya....i know what you mean....my fiance is always like..."what are you doing now....it looks awesome" and im like "no...there needs to be dirt right here and my brow needs to be raised"....its a never ending process....im completely addicted. So glad you guys understand and of course theres my 6 yr old son who loves to point out potential upgrades he sees in his video games, movies or action figures. :)