What are you working on.

Rolf

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have a good eye Rolf ;)

And Pete, i love to follow your work. Everything is like a piece of artwork. Nice work on the clone armour :)

Ha ha thanks bro :) .

The abs TM suit is a fine one, you are lucky to have one.

I can´t wait, to see some more pictures of your build asap.

Wow guys, lots of nice things going on. Kenobi is one good looking cat! The FX helmet conversion is very cool. I think GZ really IS Spider Man. A man cave sounds too cool, New armors and pouches and stuff??? good to see some activity, it's inspirational.

I'v got a trooper suit to get started myself but have a lot of work to do before then so it won't be until the Fall. Keep up the good work bro's and the pix! :)

I haven't had much time to work on anything lately, as I've just moved cross country am going back to school and looking for a job. My ex kept most everything, so all available funds are going towards new furniture for me. I have to admit, I am jealous of some of your current projects... Stuka and Nathan, you two might be the most talented painters I've seen! Rock on!

I've been throwing this together for the last few weekends...

Posted Image

Posted Image

My first costume that I'm not totally encased in white plastic :lol:

Also have this on the way to play with

Posted Image

and an unfinished HDPE TE helmet coming as well.

I am currently busy with filling in all the orders that have been placed for the Lewis/T21 run...

I have 2 almost done at the moment and finished some sets of the rubber rings and sleeves as well.

All for this bad boy..

Posted Image

Even so I am looking forward to getting my new armor in from Dan Laws( just like Rolf), but it seems that we have to wait a little bit longer. But I am also waiting for something special to arrive...... B)

Stukatrooper your stuff looks amazing as always. Love the new armor FBJ I hope to get my hands on a TM soon myself :lol: I have spider-mans luck but not the powers scootch ;)

Started Working on Wolverine movie style claws yesterday.

Posted Imagecurrent=DSC02220.jpg

Changed my mind now doing hybrid movie/comic book style still a WIP.

Posted Image

Just finished this helmet now the body is next.

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 6 months later...

well, since my quest for a vehicle has largely tanked out, im currently modifying a walmart clonetrooper helmet to be more accurate, even tho i have stormie armor below the neck. <_<

right now, im settling for A Helmet, rather than The Right Helmet

.... unless you know someone who's willing to trade it for an ANH helmet (as im 5'10) ?

Currently working on my R2's electrical system and new aluminum legs. Need to finish the drive train system as well.

Posted Image

Photo from when he was out during trick or treat night.

Also working on my G2 CT helmet

Posted Image

Will have a sun visor that can come on and off as well.

Posted Image

Also need to finish that Clone helmet in the background.

And I've started my Sandtrooper build, just no photos yet.

WOW Patrick, what a nice helmet! i´m not that much into the prequel stuff but that helmet looks awesome!

Neither was I but when I saw this one, I just had to go for it! Isn't it a stunning beauty?

And it makes me watch EP3 in a completely different way now...! :D

Cheers

Patrick