Sonix Victory 75 Reproductions

TD-1536

Now, given the weak-kneed "lets all sweep this under the carpet and not call a spade a spade" people who are the unfortunate majority of this board, I don't expect anything to happen or anyone else who will be willing to say it like it is

Is it just me or did he just call most of the people on the board a yellow livered Chicken **** for not saying anything or backing him up????

I am honestly not bothered about who did what to whom, or who was the first one to through the toys out of the crib, but I do take an exception to being called out when it has nothing to do with me...

Sorry but there you go...

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or did he just call most of the people on the board a yellow livered Chicken **** for not saying anything or backing him up????

I am honestly not bothered about who did what to whom, or who was the first one to through the toys out of the crib, but I do take an exception to being called out when it has nothing to do with me...

Sorry but there you go...

No need to apologize for taking offense....and you are right. I have seen this board (as a whole) turn a blind eye again and again to wrongdoing and pretend things weren't what they clearly were because they didn't want to take a strong stand on an issue. It isn't about agreeing with me, but when people begin to waffle and start with the "well.... it is a grey area" (I am not picking on Daetrin for saying that in this thread)... it frustrates me because claiming every controversy is a "grey area" has become a cop-out and a way not to be forced to take a stand. Right or wrong, stand up, be a man, and be counted for stating in what you believe instead of some mealy-mouthed and ultimately uselessly indecisive post!

If it makes you feel better, I am not calling you out specifically, but as a whole, this board has shown itself to be pretty spineless in cases like this in the past... as has been posted so much in this thread already... that is just FACT... even if no one wants to admit it.

No worries Braks - I realize I'm not the target here. As I said, my only dog was just ensuring that someone's contribution to the original project was understood. I'll also say that for whatever you think of John, Mike and myself also made mistakes surrounding the whole C-E issue in how it was handled. So we're not blameless in this whole affair.

The stand on the issue is I added a truth that 95% of you had no idea existed. And when I did, Mike says I am "overly-dramatic" and Brak invites himself in to insult me directly (electronically), and insults this body of members here, insults respected members like Daetrin, and acts like this place needs to learn how to be... from his Forum Model... "Ban-Ville" – oh, I apologize, I mean TDH.

Paul, you just got called spineless and that you "cop-out." I will admit it on behalf Mr. Brak. Read on.

"but when people begin to waffle and start with the "well.... it is a grey area" (I am not picking on Daetrin for saying that in this thread)... it frustrates me because claiming every controversy is a "grey area" has become a cop-out and a way not to be forced to take a stand."

And Paul, since you and I have known each other, there are times to be the peacemaker (you do it well), and right now, it is time to say "To **** with diplomacy Brak! Shut the "F" Up!!!" And address those who insult you. Paul, quit placating Brak. He dishonors you. He speaks to you as if he considers you a *********.

Another point... Caomhanach, he called you a spade. If I were you, contact Brak directly, and read how he will squirm... as more and more people realize he is not a part of the solution... but a cause of a deeper problem of division.

And he is calling me out... from his keyboard.

I wish Rolf or Rocko would tell Brak to shut his keyboard warrior line of crap down. A scenario... in a face to face with me, his lips would be zipped.

So, these little quips that little Art is stating is exposing a systemic problem of the perpetuation and polarization of the "Cliques of the old timer costume snobs" <-- man, that sounds pathetic, if you meditate on it for a moment... and I hope you guys are reasonable enough to realize that I am not the pure source of this f'ed up ****.

So Paul, and those who have contacted me in regards to this issue... either do as Brak says... "Right or wrong, stand up, be a man and be counted for stating in what you believe instead of some mealy-mouthed and ultimately uselessly indecisive post!" or... Tell him to buzz off.

I am standing. I am engaging him. I am not flim-flamming. I have been transparent. AND, I have more truth if anyone requires it.

And a tip for our DL, Mike... this Brak is your buddy? He insults the core of people who trusted you... and voted for you to lead them. I would muzzle your buddy, he is making you look awful.

Rolf, e-mail me please. I have a detail you need to know about. Daetrin, you as well.

John

p.s. - By the way, since my PMs are probably being snooped, the DL of MEPD will note as he reads my incoming PMs, that some people (the smart free-thinkers, and not the indoctrinated fan-boys) are becoming supportive of me, and can see through the haze of deception, BS, lies, and vendetta... and Brak's futile attempts at rhetorical bullying... and Mike's credibility becoming tarnished as he lets the loose cannons like Brak gripe on behalf of his perspective. That must suck... to see your reputation get sullied... in absentia. Cowards.

No need to apologize for taking offense....and you are right. I have seen this board (as a whole) turn a blind eye again and again to wrongdoing and pretend things weren't what they clearly were because they didn't want to take a strong stand on an issue. It isn't about agreeing with me, but when people begin to waffle and start with the "well.... it is a grey area" (I am not picking on Daetrin for saying that in this thread)... it frustrates me because claiming every controversy is a "grey area" has become a cop-out and a way not to be forced to take a stand. Right or wrong, stand up, be a man, and be counted for stating in what you believe instead of some mealy-mouthed and ultimately uselessly indecisive post!

If it makes you feel better, I am not calling you out specifically, but as a whole, this board has shown itself to be pretty spineless in cases like this in the past... as has been posted so much in this thread already... that is just FACT... even if no one wants to admit it.

I hate when theres publicarguments on here. I get a lot of pride being an MEPD officer. I would like to think that of all the 501st forums, we have been the most drama free, considering our detachment size. But lately that doesnt seem so. I hope new upcoming TD's don't get the impression that this is how it always is, because it's not.

Can we try to "Move along, move along" ;)

So, these little quips that little Art is stating is exposing a systemic problem... and I am not the pure source of this f'ed up ****.

John,

I am glad you agree my posts are exposing a "systemic problem." That is indeed my purpose and glad we can agree on something. :)

I have no desire to expend the time and energy retorting to John's comments. This kind of drama is the primary reason I distanced myself from John and I'm not going to entertain it any longer.

Dude, I fired you on clone-empire for being a mutinous back stabber. I demanded the parts back, you broke the radio into pieces to salvage $2.00 worth of styrene. You are a broken record with my "Drama" when any person could read your rants and ponder "Wow! What is wrong with Mike?"

By the way, if you knew who was contacting me, and saying they have lost respect for you... I believe you would be quite shocked. But you can read my PM's... but, that would be a tad Gestapo, but I would not put it beneath you.

As Brak said... "Say what you are going to say, and not be gray" or whatever. I am saying it in black.

My comments are full of truth. That is why you have nothing to say... you hate to be wrong, and when you are, you make it out like it is somebody else's "problem" and the problem is within you.

Rolf, lock Mike's "My Labor of Love/My SonixRADIO75" Thread. I will remain agitated as long as Mike's one vocal buddy keeps trying to wind me up. And to be honest... If you wind John up, he will reply. <-- ooh, 3rd person... I must need therapy.

Look in the mirror Mike.

And since this is an interest thread for radios, I am taking messages for pre-orders of mine.

John

I have no desire to expend the time and energy retorting to John's comments. This kind of drama is the primary reason I distanced myself from John and I'm not going to entertain it any longer.

John, what is the point of all this? I gave you recognition as being a part of this project in the first post. Our business agreements need not concern anyone else. Regardless of our "falling out" your recognition is the same, so why all this drama BS???

It's people like you who ruin this hobby, who can't leave well enough alone. Shall we remind everyone you were banned from The Dented Helmet and CloneTroopers.net over much the same crap? How about the demise of Clone-Empire.net, you firing and driving away an admin staff of almost a dozen people, all of whom could no longer stand your conspiracy theories and dramatic out-bursts. Finally after putting up with it for almost two years, I had enough of you and your antics. I don't know how or why anyone would want to work with you ever again. Furthermore, as to your new vac-formed radio project sign-up list, that's what we used to call "vapor-ware" and it's something that you were vehemently against on the CE forums because it withheld sales from other prop vendors.. yet here you are, doing the just that!

I've said this time and time again John, you need to seek medical help. You have a serious mental illness of some sort that has manifested itself as a negative influence on this hobby. I and many other have seen it, tried an intervention and yet you ignore us.

Thread is locked.