Sonix Victory 75 Reproductions

TD-1536

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks fantastic mike! :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

the Sonix Victory radio give a much more serious and much more functional... effect to the pack.

very impressive!! Congratulations for your work :duim:

Are you going to leave it as it or do go you to paint it in black? (Hide writings)

T-ray got my sixth and last one from the first run. I'd like to see how these initial five work out for everyone before I start making more. Keep me posted on how you attach them or any suggestions on improving them.

Cool you got it m8. Can't wait till my Radio comes at home.

But like skutch already ask, what is the best way to attach the Radio ?!

Attach it via tie-rips ?!

Grtz RAY

I think i will glue some side walls, on the back plate.

Like a:

L

I will then add the back, whit strips/or screws to the seed trays.

Then add some glue, on the side wall L.

And just take the rado, and add it on.

I might use hot glue, so i will sit there solid in no time.

I'm thinking of getting a hinge and screwing it to the radio and the pack. That way it will stay on pretty secure and I can lift it to get to the speaker and mp3 player.

I need to go look at hinges first to really see if it will work.

Yeah, so yesterday I spent awhile attaching the radio with a small hinge. Worked like a charm and it ain't fallin' off. B)

I can't find the charger for my camera, so no pics yet. :( I'm looking for it though.

Yeah, so yesterday I spent awhile attaching the radio with a small hinge. Worked like a charm and it ain't fallin' off. B)

I can't find the charger for my camera, so no pics yet. :( I'm looking for it though.

Can't wait to see those pics m8. Hope mine Radio will arrive soon B) !!

Grtz RAY

I'm not sure how best to handle future sales. I'm in the middle of a house move and have a lot of work to do, so that takes priority. Once I have my new work shop up and running, I'll revisit how best to get these out the door.

I'm not sure how best to handle future sales. I'm in the middle of a house move and have a lot of work to do, so that takes priority. Once I have my new work shop up and running, I'll revisit how best to get these out the door.

Cool. Thanks Mike.

One producer of a limited run of armor over at ct.net decided on a date and time for the sale to begin and announced it several days in advance. Then at the designated time he posted a Sales thread with an otherwise undisclosed e-mail address that interested folks messaged. the first ten messages he recieved were "in". In this way it was fair to all who wanted a shot at the items. Just an idea. :)

Good luck with the house move. Of course "real life" takes precedence. ;)

Congratulations!!! Ray bro :D .

The Mike H radio are eye poping :blink: .

I will add mine too, on my new pack coming up asap ;) .