Sonix Victory 75 Reproductions

TD-1536

This is a project I've been working on for the past four months. I first want to acknowledge the help of John Sale who created most of the face panels and large dial as 3D graphics, then had them laser-cut in acrylic. I constructed the final radio model and all the molds, then spend about 4-5 hours making each radio by hand. It's truly a labor of love for sure.

Special thanks to Don Coleman for helping with the white, water-slide decals to add that final touch.

These radios are all accounted for. Sorry. However, I'll be moving in the next few weeks and once settled in the new shop, I'll try to crank these out as soon as practical. So please, no PMs! But save your pennies, I'm projecting a cost of about $150 plus shipping.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I´m just happy, that i´m one of the future owners, of this piece of art.

I can´t wait to get one of your baby´s home asap bro :)

Any chance of having a working speaker inside that we could hook the MEPD MP3 Loop up to? OR, are they hollow inside and could a radio shack speaker go in it? That would be amazing if possible.

Any chance of having a working speaker inside that we could hook the MEPD MP3 Loop up to? OR, are they hollow inside and could a radio shack speaker go in it? That would be amazing if possible.

Absolutely.

I may provide them with the backs un-attached so that you can insert speakers if you want. Currently none of the knobs or switches are functional, so don't try and move them - they'll break off.

How I build these will evolve over time.

HOLY CRAP! i´ve seen your previous states of this project but the final pictures really blow me away, Mike!

i´m sooo happy to get one of the first radio boxes, can´t wait to add it to my pack!

i´ve said it before but once again: you´ve outdone yourself, Mike! :duim: