The best E-11 out there. I'm not kidding either.

td7603

My CO posted that on our board yesterday. Absolutely sick!!! But you know, considering the level of "cheap" electronics companies have squeezed into to the Hasbro Clone helmet and the Art Asylum Star Trek TOS communicator and Phaser, I'm convinced they could create an accurate, injection molded E-11 with all those sound features for less than $50.

• 1 month later...

How hard is it do you think to remove the Master Replica E-11 stock and replace with a real one? Sterling parts kits are up there, but individual parts are still afordable. An old counter box on the side as well may give it some spiff too.

I just don't like toting plastic.

How hard is it do you think to remove the Master Replica E-11 stock and replace with a real one? Sterling parts kits are up there, but individual parts are still afordable. An old counter box on the side as well may give it some spiff too.

I just don't like toting plastic.

Depends on what you want to remove. It's really not that hard to take the whole thing apart. I just totally dismantled a MR E-11 that was too scratched up to be considered a true "collectible" anymore to see what I could do to mod it and make it more "troopable". I think replacing the solid ejection port cover and barrel piece with something made of PVC will remove about 2 pounds of weight. Might just be all I need to help. :)

From what i understand, this blaster is a "Electronic recasting"

Everything in the blaster was developed by hyperdyne Labs.

This guy basically copied everything from him.

Well, that's not true, I bought that Blaster Core board way before the Hyperdyne one was released ;)

It was the third board Erv' produced, and he sent it to me even before the official release, since I was so eager to put it into my blaster! :D

And by the way, thanks for the compliments, guys! :)

• 2 months later...