a new high gloss bucket

R2Dan

Hey guys. I'm currently waiting for a new lid from my bro CAP, he's doing a run of helmets in high gloss HIPS.

I just got a pic of the first "prototype" helmet he just finished, and I love it!!! Can't wait to get mine now :)

Here's a pic for you to drool at:

Posted Image

Now that's a real beauty!

Man, I have got to send instructions with my tube stripes. Everyone puts them on wrong :(

The left is on the right and the right is on the left.

Not according to the ANH photos I referenced they're not.

Not according to the ANH photos I referenced they're not.

That's strange, the ANH helmets don't have decals :wacko:

Mike's decals are 'handed' so there is a definite left and right side and this helmet has them applied to the wrong sides. I would mark you decals in future Mike to aviod this. Things some of us take for granted are not always so obvious to others.

You see how the first few stripes are more pointing into the inside of the helmet here? Thats what my tube stripes do as well. There is a definite left and right.

Posted Image

And as an example. Here is CAPS new helmet. The tubes are reversed. I gotta put instructions in. You guys see the difference? Everyone seems to be doing this. :(

Posted Image

Okay, Okay. I got you now. I was looking at the way they pointed (arching to the back). I know the originals were handpainted but I was referring to the sweep of the stripes, not "decals"! LOL I never noticed that about the left and right before. I always thought you were referring to them sweeping forward.