Kids Expo albany

Burt Landcaster

Hey that's me ! But the kids not mine! :blink: Yes ! His Spiderman is awesome ,Man the kids and parents went nuts all you could hear was Hey Spiderman ,look Spiderman! I some times had to tell the masses to give him room just so he could change into his Sandtrooper armor. It was a great time :lol: Can't wait until the comic con in April Chazz.

Hey that's me ! But the kids not mine! :blink: Yes ! His Spiderman is awesome ,Man the kids and parents went nuts all you could hear was Hey Spiderman ,look Spiderman! I some times had to tell the masses to give him room just so he could change into his Sandtrooper armor. It was a great time :lol: Can't wait until the comic con in April Chazz.

Thanks for being around man! The rest of the group left me for DEAD! surround by children & Parents I couldn't even see the rest of the garrison Missed out on the group photo no one came and saved me from the masses. :unsure: I'll Be at the con, Not sure if I should go Sandy with you Or heavy weapons trooper as a goof :lol: