mg-34 airsoft by Viva-arms

6 kilos seems a bit too much for trooping, but if you move some of the insides.

It might be lighter/good for trooping.

I know the pipe is mad heavy, that could be replaced whit a pvc pipe or something...

I just look quick, i can´t see a price or shipping cost.

(the wood stock, looks a bit off from here.

And i was hoping for bakelite stocking)

Cheers :)

Looks great, but $700 is a bit too high priced..

And then you have to take out the parts that you don't use to make it lighter, so actually you're paying for stuff you don't want.. :blink:

I'd just stick with my HF.. :lol:

Not too heavy if the inner system removed :)

Where they're located? Asia? America? Europe?

Looks like they're located in China.

It appears this is still in the development stage and the guns pictured are prototypes.

E-mailed them,they said they can remove all the airsoft engines,they're not mentioned if the price can reduced but surely it would make it lighter :lol:

Still e-mailing them,hope for a brighter news:P need help for fingers.....and toes to crossed!

• 2 months later...

Though I am happy with my Hyperfirm, though I miss the occasional effect when a young 'instigator' likes to yell "That's not a real gun" smacks someone's blaster and runs off.

Back when I trooped with my Master Replica E-11, a kid did that and nearly ****** himself when his hand hit metal. Not only was he in shock but the subsequent smack on the head from his parent was priceless. Afterwars the same kid was rounding other kids saying "They're real Stormtroopers, OMG!!" What a great day.

Back on the subject, the weight is nothing. I've toted everything from an M4 through M240B. With the hyperfirm, it looks great, feels great, but there's something to be said about a something that is functional. A few hours of trooping with an Airsoft maybe worth the fun, but I think I will procrastinate till the price comes down. >$700 may as well get a real semi auto and have it converted to fire blanks (+for WWII reenactors) :)

I'd definately like to see one of those with the compressed gas internals stripped out. It wouldn't be too heavy. The only reason the real MG34 is thought to be too heavy is people expect to be able to heft their big blasters around like assault rifles. The MG34 and the Lewis are light support weapons, although the 'light' part might be a tad misleading. They are meant to be put down on the ground or fixed to a vehicle before firing...

I was always amused by the prison shoot-out scene when Chewie is trying to aim and fire his MG34 like a rifle, at all that stuff on the walls. You can see he's having a hard time with it!

Personally I like my weapons to make clicking and clacking noises. Real firearms do. As said above, it makes it seem just that bit more like it could actually be real... Now about that dewback...

<_< Hmmmm i think we should get in contact with the Chines Garrison and ask them to look into this. the price for locals has to be lower. one of the things that all my friends that have gone to chine told me is that, the same things that are sold in the US, if bought there are almost 2-3 times cheaper.