MG-34 Repair question

I purchased an MG-34 off the 'bay this month. It was advertised as a Hyperfirm. Seller is Bactareality. Now, while I guess I can't say 100% its a real Hyperfirm, I'm not disappointed and I'm happy with it.

Posted Image

My question is this. What glue would I use to fix something on it? Once of the connections between the barrel and the bipod has a small tear in it:

Posted Image

I intend to leave the bipod on and was wanting to fix that up. Thanks Troopers!

I purchased an MG-34 off the 'bay this month. It was advertised as a Hyperfirm. Seller is Bactareality. Now, while I guess I can't say 100% its a real Hyperfirm, I'm not disappointed and I'm happy with it.

Posted Image

My question is this. What glue would I use to fix something on it? Once of the connections between the barrel and the bipod has a small tear in it:

Posted Image

I intend to leave the bipod on and was wanting to fix that up. Thanks Troopers!

Hey bro,

My first MG-34 had the same occurrence...a little CA glue, wrap a rubber band the barrel & bipod to apply pressure, wait 24 hours, paint, you're good to go baby!

Sci-Fire Hyperfirm...Imperial Credits well-spent.

T :salute:

ePS: "I attest that the above endorsement is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and that I gave this statement freely and voluntarily without coercion or promise of reward."

Hey bro,

My first MG-34 had the same occurrence...a little CA glue, wrap a rubber band the barrel & bipod to apply pressure, wait 24 hours, paint, you're good to go baby!

Sci-Fire Hyperfirm...Imperial Credits well-spent.

T :salute:

ePS: "I attest that the above endorsement is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and that I gave this statement freely and voluntarily without coercion or promise of reward."

Thanks Guns! That's just what I did.

Now, does anyone have the measurements of the box that goes over the receiver? I need to make me one of those. I found a nice greeblie already for the handle, and of course know where I can get t-track for the barrel.