• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I believe I'm ready for duty...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Modified FX armor, with cut ab and correct insert box; diamond knee plate; dirtied to perfection (the photos wash it out a bit); Fieldpack; Pauldron; ANH helmet with flat green lenses and hand painted details (no stripes in the tears or distals); DLT-19 (not pictured); Ammo pouches.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Name: Ernie Katler

ID: TD-331 (TD0331)

Modifications:

flat green lenses, fans, cut out frown,hinged cod piece, voice amp,no dentonator, no drop boxes

orange pauldron,

ammo packs

correct abdominal plate( obtained from the group about 3 years ago)

diamond knee plate,

dimpled hand guards,

dirt,

weapons carried on assigniment: DLT19 (MG 34)

T21 (Lewis Gun)

MG 15

I joined this group several years ago (member of the 501st since 2000).

Never got around to getting deployed. I will be a Sandtrooper in the Pasadena Rose Parade.

In the process of getting deployed but need the photos. I have some from 3 years ago when we did a film for Lucas for SW Battlefront (without some of the mods). I have uploaded a series of photos to Image Shack but not sure how to get them to his thread.

Can you tell me how to post them?

Thanks,

Ernie

TD-331

Posted Image

Full gear as of last year. Cod piece has since been modified to fit properly as it drew too much attention. More dirt has been added.

This is our Golden Gate Vehicle used in Parades and other appropriate events.

Glad to be back on the Force.

Ernie

• 2 weeks later...

I believe I'm ready for duty...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Modified FX armor, with cut ab and correct insert box; diamond knee plate; dirtied to perfection (the photos wash it out a bit); Fieldpack; Pauldron; ANH helmet with flat green lenses and hand painted details (no stripes in the tears or distals); DLT-19 (not pictured); Ammo pouches.

Great shots mate. However these are too small to work with. Any chance of a few more and a few close ups lid on and off please?

No I haven't I just use it, I may seek clearance from them but nobody has the monopoly on TK/TD IMHO (sorry if this offends anyone) and I'm happy with the group I am with.

I mainly use this as my blog's name is TK9879 which I do plan to change - then I'll probably drop using it until or if I get a "real" one.

I submitted them to the UKG the other week (which was months after my initial request) but wasn't too bothered about trooping with them to be honest.

Should I contact the 501st directly about clearance or does the UKG count?

All these different garrisons are confusing to me - I've not been doing this long so please bear with me

You can contact UKG directly, as they are your local Garrison of the 501st. You do need to be a member to get deployment onto the MEPD page. Basically; the 501st is a worldwide group comprised of Garrisons/Squads/Outposts that are localized (like the UKG), and supplemented by Detachments (like this one) that are worldwide and devoted to a specific costume or group of costumes. Whew!

You can contact UKG directly, as they are your local Garrison of the 501st. You do need to be a member to get deployment onto the MEPD page. Basically; the 501st is a worldwide group comprised of Garrisons/Squads/Outposts that are localized (like the UKG), and supplemented by Detachments (like this one) that are worldwide and devoted to a specific costume or group of costumes. Whew!

Well said Sir.

Depoyment up-date

I can't work with the photos from;

TD-0204

TD-6421

TD-0331

TD-5378

TD-9935

Can you please let me have some *GOOD, LARGE* photos with lid on and lid off so I can deploy you. At least 500 x 600 pixels for a head shot and 500 x 1000 pixels for a full body shot. The bigger the better. the sooner you get them in, the sooner we can deploy you.

And I need photos from;

TD-2184. (Come on Roger pull your finger out and get deployed my MEPD friend)

TD-9935