Sci-fire Screen Accurate Pauldrons

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone! Its me Lee that handsome devil wearing the pauldron prototype! Well I'm super excited about being part of this project! I'm liking all the reference pics being put up, they are a big help! So I'm just to throw in my two cents on the discussion about where the points of black and orange or black and white meet along the edge. To me it looks like the are all at the same point.... what seem to be moving is the tab with rivet. If the LFL Costuming Dept. did in fact make them, it would make sense that they would be from a pattern and wouldn't change that much from pauldron to pauldron. So were the variances would be, would be on the tab for the underarm strap....... unless they had a mark on the pattern for that tab.... that would just ruin my argument! :lol::lol: It just my take on that!

Welcome on board Mr. Lee, i love your proto type.

And i think, you are on the right track.

Thanks for doing them.

I can´t wait, to see more asap.

Keep up the good work :) .

Its Rocko's pics... :D

I believe when the docking bay 94 scene george had put everything he got(pauldrons i mean :D ).....that would be 6 i think

Wait my mistake :blink: i think all had popper on them,its so hard to see because its black

But doesn't it look like there were different materials used for the orange pauldron.

It looks like in some ref. pic's the orange part is softer and more flexible compared to others where it looks more ridgid.

But doesn't it look like there were different materials used for the orange pauldron.

It looks like in some ref. pic's the orange part is softer and more flexible compared to others where it looks more ridgid.

It is possibly due to it being a different material, but it also could be a difference in the way it was sewn or the way the padding was put in the pauldrons.. Very hard to say.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i had PM contact with Lee a couple of days ago and there will be updates soon.

he´s doing something new on his sewing machine to do the edging.

i´m no expert so i hope Lee will chime in... :D

• 5 weeks later...

This project is a few months old.

Are there any from the sci-fire team, or any body else there got any informations about this project.

Hope to see some progress soon.

Cheers :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...