TD/TS-4136. glad to see the site up and running. I've been a member for almost 4 yrs, just went over to TD about 6 mo. ago, and wanna join. I got on the boards obviously, but what now? also, info on patches, I'd like to have a few. thanks!!

Mathew...

Welcome to the land of the dirty men!! I do have patches to trade or sale . Just write me at tk5374@comcast.net and Ill hook you up! Feel free to contact me anytime about anything that might be sandtrooper related!

You will find that this group is about the best around... By far the most "professional"!

Again welcome to the land of sand... and write me on the patches!

I too am newly joined, and the guy who hot Abntrooper to convert. I have wanted to join MEPD since I new it existed and glad to be here. My armor went dirty the first time out. I want TD and new had a though otherwize to do anything else! Hope to get in on the patch action and anything else MEPD has to offer.

thanks for the warm welcome guys! Hey Joe, do you need armor pics etc? I'm still waitin around on our garrison GML to update my legion stuff and get my TK changed to TD. it's been about 6 months+ now, so I'm floatin as far as an official TD designation. Wore the TK for 3 yrs, prior to that. But lemme know what you need for M.E.P.D. registration. Thanks!!

Hi fellas. I'm new to trooping but I am goin straight to the grime and grit. None of that prestine stuff for me. Soon to be a part of the georgia garrison. I cant wait to proudly display the MEPD patch on the pauldron with pride. Working on a nice MG34 as well. Lookin forward to troopin with y'all.

soon to be TD#### and you guys will be my brethren.

• 2 weeks later...