TD 3087 Requesting Deployment

Ricard

Full Name: Ricard Cussó

501st ID: TD 3087

501st Member Since: ...Today!!

Username: Ricard

Garrison: Terror Australis Garrison (Australia)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I know I'm missing a small piece on my Field Backpack... anything else that needs improvement?

Thanks!

Looking great!

Just an idea here: have you considered weathering your pouches?

And a question since it doesn't appear in the pict: Have you changed your ribbed shoulder straps for canvas ones?

I think it looks great, should be deployed in no time.

(Is the BFG no more a requirement to be deployed?)

Saludos

Looking great!

Just an idea here: have you considered weathering your pouches?

And a question since it doesn't appear in the pict: Have you changed your ribbed shoulder straps for canvas ones?

I think it looks great, should be deployed in no time.

(Is the BFG no more a requirement to be deployed?)

Saludos

Thanks mate, well the pouches are pretty aged... but it wouldn't be a hassle to weather them, if I have need to for deployment I'll get it done.

I didn't use ribbed straps at all, I've just got the webbing there. Do I need to cover it with canvas? I thought it wasn't necessary since you can't see them.

By the way, I see you are from Mexico City... I'm moving over there in a week... :)

Looking good Ricard! The only thing it looks like I need from you to get you deployed is a helmet off photo. Great job on your weathering!

Thanks mate! Here's the picture you asked for...

Posted Image

Excellent work!

I don't think the pouches are an issue as soldiers get issue new equipment all the time when they are overworn in the field. Especially if their position changes within the squad. The pouches should really correspond with their assigned weapon. The E-11s were used by several Mos Eisley Troopers and this is a good one at that.

Thanks mate, well the pouches are pretty aged... but it wouldn't be a hassle to weather them, if I have need to for deployment I'll get it done.

I didn't use ribbed straps at all, I've just got the webbing there. Do I need to cover it with canvas? I thought it wasn't necessary since you can't see them.

By the way, I see you are from Mexico City... I'm moving over there in a week... :)

No worries, just an idea... no need to weather them for deployment though.

Ill just join everyone else and welcome you! Great armor!

So, if you are moving here and need anything, just mail me! Bringing your armor with you? Maybe check out our mexican garrison site www.garrisonmexico.com too (its having some trouble at the moment but should be back on line soon).

Saludos...

Ya man you look super cool . Just one suggestion: You might want to take some clear silicon and put in the front and back part of your slats on your Pauldron ( I don't know the technical term ) in between the stitching slots. Do the rest of ya know what I mean? If you can explain it better please do.

Ya man you look super cool . Just one suggestion: You might want to take some clear silicon and put in the front and back part of your slats ( I don't know the technical term ) in between the stitching slots. Do the rest of ya know what I mean? If you can explain it better please do.

Thanks for the advice but... I don't quite get you... haha! A bit mroe explanation would be much appreciate it! :)

Thanks for the advice but... I don't quite get you... haha! A bit mroe explanation would be much appreciate it! :)

Sorry about that I for got the item on your armor that I was talking about, its your Pauldron.