Sandtrooper Graphic art Thread

That guy sure looks familiar. ;)

What Mike when you die you don't want to go to heaven as a TD?

If you ask me, its kind of cool that you are the default image of what a Sandy looks like.

**** I would be jazzed if I was the default image for Doritos for crying out loud!!

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man-- there is some REALLY cool art in this thread. The sandy on the dewback is INSANE! :duim:

Mando, your stuff is great, as usual.

Here's a still from the website I'm workin' on... huge props to Mike H for letting me use his photos!

Posted Image

You can see the first few shots from an animation reel I'm putting together here: TROOPER TRAILER W.I.P.

And here's the SPLASH PAGE -- just a fun placeholder 'till I get the whole thing finished.

Oh man-- there is some REALLY cool art in this thread. The sandy on the dewback is INSANE! :duim:

Mando, your stuff is great, as usual.

Here's a still from the website I'm workin' on... huge props to Mike H for letting me use his photos!

Posted Image

You can see the first few shots from an animation reel I'm putting together here: TROOPER TRAILER W.I.P.

And here's the SPLASH PAGE -- just a fun placeholder 'till I get the whole thing finished.

I can't wait to see your website!!!! :peace: