How's my TD weathering?

slave1pilot

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm CERTAINLY no expert but I think it looks fine. I think it matches the rest of your armor well. As for all the naysayers, I ask you this: are you happy? If so, don't worry about it. It's YOUR costume after all. YOU paid all the money for it and put in all the work on it. As long as you are pleased, what everyone else thinks shouldn't matter. Having said all that, IT LOOKS BADASS! lol :D:duim::td:

Well now the 'eye shadow' look better than before on your troop pic B) not too 'clearly shown' like before........

Hey is that the same guy(spec ops trooper) with...........a cod piece? hehe

For me the less is more approach has always been more appealing, but I must say that your bucket looks great! Very realistic!

Good job!

The armors looks good too... maybe a bit less dirt? just an idea.

But as has been said before, as long as you are happy, thats most important.

Saludos!

I'm CERTAINLY no expert but I think it looks fine. I think it matches the rest of your armor well. As for all the naysayers, I ask you this: are you happy? If so, don't worry about it. It's YOUR costume after all. YOU paid all the money for it and put in all the work on it. As long as you are pleased, what everyone else thinks shouldn't matter. Having said all that, IT LOOKS BADASS! lol :D:duim::td:

You look awsome dude! What kind of helmet is that? What ever it is... it looks mean :angry:

• 3 months later...

:) What a fantastic job you did on that armor...I am going to start on my armor projects soon ...school is almost out for my kids so I don't have to do running all day...then I can sit down and start working...

BTW, how do you attach the back pack and wear it under the armor with the straps and how do you attach the pouches to it too...

..... do you dirty the pack pack the same way as the armor or is that totaly diffrent procedure? :mellow:

ShortTrooper (Diana)

:) What a fantastic job you did on that armor...

Thank you, too kind

BTW, how do you attach the back pack and wear it under the armor with the straps

The shoulder straps are attached to the chest plate permanently

the shoulder straps are attached to the backplate with velcro, so i can run the pack straps over & under

and how do you attach the pouches to it too...

Pouch is attached to the pack strap with a Chicago screw

..... do you dirty the pack pack the same way as the armor or is that totaly diffrent procedure? :mellow:

Basically the samer, just lighter

The black really shows the contrast of the lighter dirt, so not as much goes on there

looks good in the light and i think thats what really counts in my book,,my armor is some old fx that has a yellowish tint inside but in the sun looks great to me,,but maybe its time for a paint job,,haha,,,good job bud,,troop on

cheers

s