Can't load anymore photos??????

bountyone

This is driving me bloody crazy! when I go to post some photos it says that I've used up all the space (490.88k of 500k) which is impossible, I've only ever posted a few of my deployment pictures on this site and the files were'nt that big ???? I always see other members posting huge pictures, sometimes 5-6 in a row and I know that's gotta take up some space so what the **** am I doing wrong??? AAAAGGHHH, this pisses me off!!

Please can anyone advise?

Thanks~

Im using the photobucket sir! :lol: but if we want to add more pics we must pay,but the free register one is quite enough

1) once you put pics....i just copy the direct link and paste it to the image button on the control panel

2) if theres any pics from other site,you dont have to save that pics on your photobucket,just right click it on the picture and then click 'copy image address' and paste it on the control panel. If its not allowed,we must save the picture first

Thats how i did mine,based on my common knowledge,hope this helps :salute:

This is driving me bloody crazy! when I go to post some photos it says that I've used up all the space (490.88k of 500k) which is impossible, I've only ever posted a few of my deployment pictures on this site and the files were'nt that big ???? I always see other members posting huge pictures, sometimes 5-6 in a row and I know that's gotta take up some space so what the **** am I doing wrong??? AAAAGGHHH, this pisses me off!!

Please can anyone advise?

Thanks~

As already answered, 2 or 3 pictures can easily take up 500k. For example, a 800 x 600 jpg @ 72ppi with 80% compression might round out to 150k.

What many do is upload the photos elsewhere. If you have MySpace, Facebook, MobileMe, Comcast - all of those are example of services that offer space to upload and link pictures to.

Once you have loaded your pics into photobucket, you can choose the size of them to be displayed. When you scroll over the pic, the display code pops up. Under that is LINK OPTIONS. Click on that and check "Clickble Thumbnail" under "IMG for bulletin boards & forums". This will allow you to post heaps of pics, that can be brought up to original size by viewers ad also allows people ith really slow internet to load pages quicker.