The quest.

Rolf

I'm guessing that the Elstree studios are closest by for us Rolf, so maybe we could arrange a joined trip to the studios one day or at least go to the site where all the magic took place and see if we can find some areas that are still intact.

Tunesia is also a great place to visit, but it seems that nobody has been taking care of the film sites anymore. That's a pity because in that way we will loose a bit of cinematic history I think. I am also not aware if it is safe to visit or that you should travel in a group or something.

And ILM..that would be something... B)

@ pappy...the exhibition wasn't that special, I visited it when it hit brussels last year..was a bit dissapointing.

Yeah i guess it all gone at Elstree studios.

But its sure nice to dream back....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here is a trip for you to Mos Eisley.

http://basekomm.com/tunesien/tunisia1.html

Rolf - we have Norway just around the corner! All the great Hoth scenes, remember - but a bit cold, I guess B)

Copy that.

Do you know, if they only fimed the snow landscape (the hoth battle scene).

Or also all the acting tunnels/hidden base scenes, Han/Leia, snow troopers + Vader blasting in etc.

I guess they did those takes in Elstree studios, once again.

Maybe we could find some props or a dead rebel, in the icey snow :D .

Occasionally some peeps from our Garrison go out and camp in the ROTJ Sarlac Desert. Sometimes they find chunks of burnt up foam and stuff from the exploding sail barge. I may go with them next time to get some sandy pix. Don't really need any foam. B) When you said dead rebel in the ice tunnels I immediately thought of Fish Sticks! Hahahahaha!

Occasionally some peeps from our Garrison go out and camp in the ROTJ Sarlac Desert. Sometimes they find chunks of burnt up foam and stuff from the exploding sail barge. I may go with them next time to get some sandy pix. Don't really need any foam. B) When you said dead rebel in the ice tunnels I immediately thought of Fish Sticks! Hahahahaha!

Too cool bro.

Actual you need the foam for your helmets.

So why not grap some screen accurate SW foam then :lol: .

Take a look:

Posted Image

Maybe we could find a rebel fossilize there :D :

http://historyforkids.utah.gov/homework_he...ur_Monument.jpg