Imperial Commando Helmet build

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know it took me 10 mins looking at this picture to realize there were 2 guys in armor in it

LOL

there are more of us than just the 2 red ones

Posted Image

also, notice that the Shock Trooper stripes have been added to the one helmet

Very Impressive!

The best part about it is the little kid. He knows something awsome is happening. :lol:

Jodo I never knew that there was Imperial Commando helmets til now. I think they are very cool.

Posted Image

you know it took me 10 mins looking at this picture to realize there were 2 guys in armor in it

I was also distracted by the other "pair" in that pic :lol: Exactly the sort of filling every trooper sandwich should have :D

So if I make a bucket like yours then I could get a girl like this? I mean in the same room as me? I'M MAKING ONE!!!! :0Lighten:

Posted Image

I was also distracted by the other "pair" in that pic :lol: Exactly the sort of filling every trooper sandwich should have :D

WHOA WHOA!! :lol: sandwich?! oh..........you mean your head between......"dada" :lol:

LOL!! :lol:

Everyone! Cut your Abs immediately!! For articulation sake and chick sake!!

TK-J what do you used for the back? Radio? i mean is it a real one,or you make that up,it brings the crisp on the armor too mate

LOL!! :lol:

Everyone! Cut your Abs immediately!! For articulation sake and chick sake!!

TK-J what do you used for the back? Radio? i mean is it a real one,or you make that up,it brings the crisp on the armor too mate

It's an old CB radio - it still works, I have it connected to a 12v battery pack inside the backplate - but since hardly anyone uses those frequencies anymore, I don't get much chatter.

LOL

there are more of us than just the 2 red ones

Posted Image

also, notice that the Shock Trooper stripes have been added to the one helmet

Check out the girl to the right of the kid!!

What the @#$$?? is going on there??

That's it I am selling all my armor my life time of SW's collection and getting a set of that armor!

• 4 weeks later...

LOL. I've never seen this thread before. We actually have the armor and are working on the script again. We'll hopefully have the website up and going shortly. We've just been ultra busy. We can post some more pictures of the armor for you if you like. It's just some fan made stuff we made up though.

LOL. I've never seen this thread before. We actually have the armor and are working on the script again. We'll hopefully have the website up and going shortly. We've just been ultra busy. We can post some more pictures of the armor for you if you like. It's just some fan made stuff we made up though.

I got a TK bucket but need the other parts to make it.